Infinity Gaming | Forum
John Gabber's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Infinity Gaming | Forum (http://infinitygaming.net)
+-- Forum: SCP RP (http://infinitygaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Staff Application [ON] (http://infinitygaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: John Gabber's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=2494)

John Gabber's Staff Application - J_gabber - 01-06-2017

* Name: Kevin

Age *: 16

Availability *: Weekends- 6-7  Weekdays 4-5 (Im still in school)

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I own both a microphone and teamspeak 

A few words about you and your personality *: As i have been told by my friends and others i am a very respectful and open minded individual that enjoys talking and socializing with others online and offline, I am also professional and strict in a few ways regarding to being a staff on duty but that does not mean i don't have a joke with people mind you, but overall i am just a nice person in general.

RP * Name: John Gabber (This may vary as i also use SCPs and change my name to enhance Roleplay)

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55633044

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: - Around a week and 3 days ago i found this server been playing ever since but not every day in this period and im level 14 soon to be 15 

What timezone are you from?: GMT (England)

Vocal SectionVocaroo- Communist Bear has given me permission to skip this section and do it on TS as a interview instead 

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *: Vocaroo

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: 

Why you and not someone else? *: Vocaroo

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Vocaroo

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: (This was answered below in the Other section)

What do you bring to the server *: Vocaroo

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : Vocaroo

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Vocaroo

Additional comments: - Gimme Your Belt and i like Conner Mcgregor 

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I have got no Bans,Kicks,Warnings or even verbal warnings, Iv got no worries about being a staff member because i have a massive amount of experience of being a staff member on other servers such as, Oblivion Gaming-Mod, Shadow Networks- Super Admin, Millennium RP- Staff Manger, Oblivion RP (Darkrp)- Superadmin and Bunny's Gaming- Admin. This mean i am very Capable when it comes to being a staff member on a server.

Steam * Nickname: Forrest Gump is my steam name (My nickname is just Gump)

RE: John Gabber's Staff Application - potato - 01-06-2017

+1 if you got permission for TS.
And btw I don't believe that you'll have time on server if your staff on so many communities

RE: John Gabber's Staff Application - Dr Zoidberg - 01-06-2017

-1 You didn't get perm not to do the vocaroo

RE: John Gabber's Staff Application - Communist Bear - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 05:55 PM)Dr Zoidberg Wrote: -1 You didn't get perm not to do the vocaroo

Uh, yeah he did.

RE: John Gabber's Staff Application - J_gabber - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 01:23 PM)potato Wrote: +1 if you got permission for TS.
And btw I don't believe that you'll have time on server if your staff on so many communities

No i mean that is my past experience on other servers im currently not staff on any server i really should of said that. Tongue

RE: John Gabber's Staff Application - RoryBainKiller - 01-07-2017

1+ Asked for permission to not do Vocaroo and good presentation.

RE: John Gabber's Staff Application - Dr Zoidberg - 01-07-2017

sorry i say +1 i didn't know u got perm not to do vocaroo i hope u bring good to this server

RE: John Gabber's Staff Application - J_gabber - 01-07-2017

(01-07-2017, 05:52 PM)Dr Zoidberg Wrote: sorry i say +1 i didn't know u got perm not to do vocaroo i hope u bring good to this server

Its Quite alright my friend and i will if i where to be accepted

RE: John Gabber's Staff Application - Communist Bear - 01-09-2017

ACCEPTED!!!

WELCOME TO THE CREW.

WHEN I RECIEVE MY GRAPHICS CARD AND CAN PLAY GMOD YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RECIEVE YOUR RANKS.

RE: John Gabber's Staff Application - J_gabber - 01-10-2017

(01-09-2017, 06:23 PM)Communist Bear Wrote:
ACCEPTED!!!

WELCOME TO THE CREW.

WHEN I RECIEVE MY GRAPHICS CARD AND CAN PLAY GMOD YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RECIEVE YOUR RANKS.

Thank you i insure you, i will do a good job.