Infinity Gaming | Forum
Hogwarts staff application - Printable Version

+- Infinity Gaming | Forum (http://infinitygaming.net)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RolePlay (http://infinitygaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Staff Application [ON] (http://infinitygaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Hogwarts staff application (/showthread.php?tid=6396)

Hogwarts staff application - CurtisW1994 - 01-12-2018

* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected
Do not pester staff about checking and rating your application, Staff will check when they have the time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- You must have a appropriate avatar.
- You need to have been active on the server for more than just a few days.
- You must have positive rep on the forums.
- You need to be well known with staff.
- Dependant on your bans/warnings you may or may not get accepted.
- Teamspeak is a requirement for all staff, so you Must have it.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name *: curtis 

Age *: (minimum 16 years) 23

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) 10 hours but some days i can do more.

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes and yes 

Number of bans/warnings (please give ban reasons) *: no bans and no warnings

A few words about you and your personality *: I am cheerful, happy and fun guy also very chilled and easy to get along with.

RP * Name: Melissa Merrygold

* SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:85910618[/b]

What is your level (Minimum level 15) *: 33

What timezone are you from? *: GMT [00:00]

Vocal Section

You will have to answer the following questions orally! (You may type, however you must contact a Senior SA or owner before doing so)

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them Separately.

Please paste the Vocaroo link next to the questions.

Bram give me permission to type the vocaroos

About you IRL *: I am a very happy and cheerful person but I am also very chilled and enjoy gaming, I also enjoy going out with friends and spending time with family. I am easy to get along with, i am also easy to approach and talk to .

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: I am ex staff and i really want to come back and help the community like i use to, I really enjoyed helping people who are having issues or annoying other players on the server.

Why you and not someone else? *: I am ex staff so I know how the server runs and what punishments to give out when they are needed to be out.

Your strengths / weaknesses *: Strengths very patient, reliable, flexible Weakness I will get alot off hate for doing my job on the server. 

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I was staff for HogwartsRP and got upto super admin.

What do you bring to the server *: I can enforce all the rules on the server and i will help people out when they are in need.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for Fail RP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : I would take both parties to a quiet place and get both sides off the story and check the logs for RDM kills screenshot them in case I need them at a later date, then I give him a verbal warning for the Fail RP.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I would take screenshots and post them on the fourm under the admin abuse tab, then i will go and speak to my SSA about the issue. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Steam * Nickname:Angry Leprechaun

Additional Comments:

*: Essential

RE: Hogwarts staff application - LivePlays - 01-12-2018

-=Positives=-
  • good app
  • Lvl
  • previous staff
  • mature

-=Negitives=-
  • some short answers

-=OVERALL +1 from me=-

RE: Hogwarts staff application - Jumpsy - 01-12-2018

Positives:
I've never met you, but I know from Zoey that you are a good person.
Level
Experience
Good Answers

Negatives:
Some Short Answers, but that's okay Big Grin

+Support

RE: Hogwarts staff application - Cheymw89 - 01-13-2018

Absolute +10000000 amazing. One of the best staff members I have ever had the pleasure of moderating with. Was the best SA I had when I was SSA. Most active and helpful.

RE: Hogwarts staff application - James_Arthur2 - 01-14-2018

Accepted
Contact me on TeamSpeak