Infinity Gaming | Forum
Yes, this is my staff app. [Arc's App] - Printable Version

+- Infinity Gaming | Forum (http://infinitygaming.net)
+-- Forum: SCP RP (http://infinitygaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Staff Application [ON] (http://infinitygaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Yes, this is my staff app. [Arc's App] (/showthread.php?tid=6917)

Yes, this is my staff app. [Arc's App] - ArcZelf - 05-15-2018

Name: Colin

Age *: 13 due to be 14 soon.

Availability *: 5/6 hours a day

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Mic is terrible and yes I do have teamspeak.

A few words about you and your personality *: I used to be a little short tempered but I am trying my hardest to break out of it. Naturally If I'm not memeing around I'm friendly to speak with however if its like an argument discussion about something I like to open my mouth alot however if things get far I stop.

RP * Name: Arc

* SteamID: STEAM_1:1:95487327

* "How long have you been on our server?*level* I am level 38.

What timezone are you from? GMT

Vocal SectionVocaroo

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *:     Recently I wanted to become a staff member because I've realised how much interest I have taken in the server. I also frequently find that players have a hard time on the server because some staff members are either busy or online. I want to change that.

Why you and not someone else? *:  I feel like I should become a staff member and not someone else because I have a lot of experience from playing the server and have more knowledge of mechanics/ULX commands more than other people.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your:   My strengths are that I am very talkative and friendly. However my weaknesses are that sometimes on bad days that I have I can be very light tempered, however I am focusing on getting less angry recently.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *:  I have had a lot of experience as a staff member on another servers. I have a good understanding of the ULX commands.

What do you bring to the server *:  On the server I try to bring an enjoyable experience to new players and players who are also on the server who know how to play. Being only a player I try my hardest to teach players who rule break how to fix the problem.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? :  I'd teleport him to me and discuss the situation. If I knew he was failrping and rdming/admitting to it I would give him a warn and return him. However If he had a valid reason or there was no evidence to prove this then I would not take action and just give him a reminder of the rules that he could've/didn't break. If he did FailRP as an SCP with proof/admitted to it then I would give them a 20 minute ban.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :  With no regrets I would immediately get proof and either make a thread or contact a higher staff member who is online with the evidence I have.

Additional comments: - Sorry this is all colored white and different colors and so. I am not familar with this website yet. Also If you ever do see me on the server playing talk to me, I'm not the type of person to ignore PM's or so. Thank you for all the staff team for helping me out enjoy the server and considering this was my first SCP server I played on It was the best I have been on. I feel like I owe that to new players and let them enjoy it too. I have never really tried applying like this before so very sorry If I accidentally missed a part in the application, please tell me in the comments if I did. My English isn't the best.

Other: I'm not very familiar how many bans I have but I remember I have two for failrp as an SCP. However this was my first ever SCP RP server I played on so I wasn't familiar with the rules at the time.

Steam * Nickname: Arc/ArcZelf.

Thank you for reading the application.

RE: Yes, this is my staff app. [Arc's App] - ArcZelf - 05-16-2018

On the motivation part I meant to say are "either busy or offline" oof.

RE: Yes, this is my staff app. [Arc's App] - MmHD 1080p - 05-16-2018

(05-16-2018, 05:04 AM)ArcZelf Wrote: On the motivation part I meant to say are "either busy or offline" oof.

That's why there is an edit button.

Positives
Good Vocaro
Good Level
Previous Experience

Negativies

Thank you for the feedback, I would've edited it but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to since some servers don't allow it.

RE: Yes, this is my staff app. [Arc's App] - Spud - 05-16-2018

Positives
+Experience
+Concise and to the point
+Level
+Good Vocaroo
+Very good situation section of vocaroo 

Negatives
-Bans, but we all make mistakes and they are small

Therefore, overall I give this application a +SUPPORT, Good Luck Big Grin

Thank you my scrooge for the feedback