Infinity Gaming | Forum
Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Infinity Gaming | Forum (http://infinitygaming.net)
+-- Forum: SCP RP (http://infinitygaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Staff Application [ON] (http://infinitygaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=7168)

Staff Application - MR Rice - 07-11-2018

* Name: Luca

Age *: I am 15 and I am in year 11 (in Ireland they call it that don't down grade me on it) and I hate school. 

Availability *: I play up to 6 to 12 hours a day and I love doing it. It is the most enjoyable experience that I have had in a long time.

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes, I do have teamspeak and a microphone but I also really hate using my voice (accent) but if need be I will. 

A few words about you and your personality *: My friends say I am alot of fun to be around and I love to talk with people. I think I am a very sociable person who enjoys meeting new people. I am easy going kind of guy that most people say I am very laid back. I love going to the cinema and meeting up with my mates to talk or just hang about.

RP * Name: MR Rice

* SteamID:STEAM_0:0:123829134

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: My level is 21.

What timezone are you from? My time zone is GMT.

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately. (SNAKE GRANTED ME PERMISSION TO TYPE.MICS BROKE)

Presentation IRL *: I am your avaverage teenager: I love play video games and meet with people.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: My motivation for becoming a staff member is simply because I was a SA on a another sever that I was on.

Why you and not someone else? *: I think with my knowledge of the binds and commands from being a SA offer something unique and because I was a in  another sever I know that I will bring new ideas to the table.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: My strengths are that I have been on gmod for 3 years my other strengths are that I was a SA in a other server which that means I do not need teaching or help for my post. My weakness are that my computer is not the best ever although I have not been experiencing lag on your sever yet.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Yes, I was an SA for a long time untill our fanbase died off. It was in darkRP and StarsWarsRP. I was just a mod on the starwars untill I grew tired of it! 

What do you bring to the server *: I will bring new ideas and new people as I will tell all my friends about this sever.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would teleport the reporter and Paul to me and ask him for proof that he did RDM. If he fails to give it to me no actions will be charged on Paul, but if strong proof is given I would give him a warning for  FailRP and RDM.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I would contact another staff member that is higher up than me to help me out because I can not ban or freeze him.

Additional comments: - I would really like to be part of this staff team and  I think I will be a real asset to the team.

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I have had a clean slate to date.

Steam * Nickname: kingpinn(MR Rice)

*: Essential

RE: Staff Application - charlie.oswick - 07-13-2018

+Support, met him in game and is very clued up, also in the UK we use the same year system too Smile I hope to see you on the team.

RE: Staff Application - BaconBoi - 07-13-2018

+support good player, knows the rules and seems to be a cool guy good luck ^_^

RE: Staff Application - Pentatron - 07-15-2018

+Experience
+Age
+Aviability
+Your Applocation is great x3

I go with a + Support for you x3 hope to see you soon x3

You should have a headset for reaching a higher rank its making it more easy to communicate (that will not be a - for your app)

RE: Staff Application - charlie.oswick - 07-16-2018

(07-15-2018, 04:30 PM)Difficult To Say Wrote:
+Experience
+Age
+Aviability
+Your Applocation is great x3

I go with a + Support for you x3 hope to see you soon x3

You should have a headset for reaching a higher rank its making it more easy to communicate (that will not be a - for your app)

Have to agree with Pentagon or however his name is pronounced but it makes things a lot easier or you can just do what I do and have some WW1 mic and have everyone mute you. Smile

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░ 
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░ 
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░ 
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░ 
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░ 
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄░░ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█░░