Infinity Gaming | Forum
swiss was banned? - Printable Version

+- Infinity Gaming | Forum (http://infinitygaming.net)
+-- Forum: SCP RP (http://infinitygaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Discussions (http://infinitygaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: swiss was banned? (/showthread.php?tid=7319)

Pages: 1 2

swiss was banned? - Hmm Thats Strange - 08-07-2018

just logged onto the server the other day and saw that a player that i quite like, Swiss, was banned. this was quite strange as i knew swiss was a former staff member and seemed very decent to me, and when he resigned he still seemed quite decent and wasn't breaking any rules. when he was banned people questioned Snake and some other staff about why he was banned and they said for "Minging" (which was the ban reason) when someone asked snake to say the accual reason he said that it was because he was "mass tazing" which to me, doesn't seem like it should be a perma-ban, I should definity be a ban from both DU And CS and a ban (maybe like a Week) but definity not a perma-ban, I feel like swiss was banned for this long because he may of been disliked by the staff who banned him or maybe just that the staff was being ignorant at the time.

"But, as I don't really know the correct ban lengths for anything or anything simular this may of been the correct amount of time" I thought to myself, but wait, i've seen people be banned for mass-tazing before and its never a perma.

RE: what happened? - winston churchill - 08-07-2018

Swiss was permanently Banned after carrying on breaking several rules over and over again in a small time span, after multiple warnings from staff saying he might get permanently Banned he carried on,
This is why the staff decided to permanently ban him. If he stopped at any time during this 2-3 Hour period He wouldn't of been banned. 

RE: what happened? - Hmm Thats Strange - 08-07-2018

(08-07-2018, 06:14 PM)winston churchill Wrote:
Swiss was permanently Banned after carrying on breaking several rules over and over again in a small time span, after multiple warnings from staff saying he might get permanently Banned he carried on,
This is why the staff decided to permanently ban him. If he stopped at any time during this 2-3 Hour period He wouldn't of been banned. 
this went one for 2-3 hours? surely thats just shows that the staff are slightly bad/wrong, he should have been banned during that time period or atleast, warned/kicked (if he was just tell me) but not perma banned, if you would have banned him for a week after he came back he probally would have stopped the "Mingy" behavior but i don't really know.

RE: what happened? - Swissss - 08-07-2018

This post gives me the giggles, cause you ( the staff ) try to be serious but get really annoyed, if you can't handle the way players are and you get triggered over gmod which is toxic in general then that's sad, perma ban wasn't reasonable either but it was oclexe's orders so i'm not going to question it.

RE: what happened? - Hmm Thats Strange - 08-08-2018

(08-07-2018, 06:41 PM)Swissss Wrote: This post gives me the giggles, cause you ( the staff ) try to be serious but get really annoyed, if you can't handle the way players are and you get triggered over gmod which is toxic in general then that's sad, perma ban wasn't reasonable either but it was oclexe's orders so i'm not going to question it.

It was oclexes orders? Really, I guess thats fine that he would ban you for a perma as he only knew that you were messing around for a 2-3 hours without stopping, but he should also realise, with having that information, that he should take control of the staff/head staff or someone, cause that you even had the chance to mess around for 2-3 hours, it is just a terrible thing that the staff didn't already warn/ban/kick you during this time, kinda shows that the staff don't really do much, I mean some do, obviosly but most don't.

RE: swiss was banned? - Oclexe - 08-08-2018

i mean i didnt order anything i just said treat it like any other player

and umm the reason staff let it happen is cus no one wanted him to get banned and they were tryna get him to stop so dont say i did not have control of my staff

RE: swiss was banned? - Hmm Thats Strange - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 07:02 PM)Oclexe Wrote: i mean i didnt order anything i just said treat it like any other player

"treat it like any other player" ? I know 2-3 hours can be a long time but would that be a perma-ban?, and how long into the time did you say this, because if it was half way through the time then the staff who you told needs to be in some kind of trouble.

i said it near the beginning but also said try to get him to stop, like i said we did not want him to be banned. Also why you care, 1st this is staff matter and has nothing to do with you 2nd you have no need to care about this

RE: swiss was banned? - Swissss - 08-08-2018

if anything a perma is unreasonable but its whatever really.