Infinity Gaming | Forum
Admin Application - Printable Version

+- Infinity Gaming | Forum (http://infinitygaming.net)
+-- Forum: SCP RP (http://infinitygaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Staff Application [ON] (http://infinitygaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Admin Application (/showthread.php?tid=7329)

Pages: 1 2

Admin Application - Documentally - 08-11-2018

* Name: ๖ۣۜDocumentally

Availability: Near enough everyday some more than others 

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? : I have a mic and i can easily re-download Team Speak

A few words about you and your personality : Im nice i like to give people chances and im very good at listening to people 

RP  Name: Documentally / Broken Radio

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183698465

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: 22

What timezone are you from? UK

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.
 Got Permision To Type By Bepis
Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: I enjoy playing on this server with alot of new people but i see so many people trying to ruin the rp experince by mass rdm and Mic spamming this is when no admins are on but also when admins are on its just that so much is happening they get overwhelmed hense why i want to help out.

Why you and not someone else? *: Not any majour reason to choose me over any other Applications i just want to show you that i can be useful to the server and be useful to all the players as i want to make sure everyone has fun and enjoy their RP experience

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your:

Strengths - Im a good listener so il listen to both side of the story if in a sit before deciding on a suitable punishment/ I know most of the admin commands

Weaknesses - im not that experience but i can learn / might be too friendly with people

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: None
What do you bring to the server *:  i bring justice to the server by sorting the people who get away as lack of staff and to help make this server better bit by bit for all new players and old

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : First i would bring him to me then jail him this is to talk to him of why he would do this after talking i would ban him for like reasonable time depending on how much he rdm also if it was his first time i would give them a warning and tell them not to do it again if they repeat they would get a ban

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Report it or try to get ahold of a higher up and tlel them what happens also giving evidence like a video or screenshot and also report it on the Forums website 

Additional comments: - None

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: None

Steam * Nickname: Documentally

RE: Admin Application - Sergeant Spycrab - 08-11-2018

+Support

RE: Admin Application - Binary - 08-11-2018

Pros:
Microphone
Okay vocaroo

Cons:
Experience
Example
Grammer

(Overall)
50/50

RE: Admin Application - Kimoto - 08-11-2018

+Support

Everyone gotta Begin somewhere Right?

RE: Admin Application - Mad Luffy - 08-11-2018

+Support

RE: Admin Application - MrCowCryer - 08-12-2018

+Support

RE: Admin Application - Shrimp - 08-12-2018

+support

RE: Admin Application - John99 - 08-13-2018

+support

RE: Admin Application - JohnLS - 08-13-2018

Neutral, your application is fucked.

RE: Admin Application - BaconBoi - 08-14-2018

+ support i see you on the server a lot and seem to know the rules.Good luck! Big Grin