• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nik Chiggo/ Nikkah Chiggo
Name of the person: Nik Chiggo / Nikkah Chiggo

Steam ID of the person you're reporting: STEAM_0:0:154658662

Reason for the ban: You banned Nik Chiggo for 1440 minute(s) (Disrespect to staff and players / Running from Admin Sit/ RDA) - Called me a retard, called Luna Riddle retarded, RDA Eva Lillium, Hugo Chiggo, Luna Riddle,
This should be definitely increased due to the fact it could be EXTREMELY offensive to someone if he said it to the someone who has had a family member pass to cancer, I think it should be a perma ban in my opinion for this "[b]sayed he hopes my family dies of cancer" after I banned him in TS channel[/b]

Proof (Screenshot / Video): Nik Chiggo: I hope your family dies of cancer

explanations: So after several warnings and breaking several rules I told him he has had enough warnings so I would ban him, Then he said my family should die of cancer on TS after I banned him for a day for the constant rule breaking, I have witness' to this.
[b]This should be definitely increased due to the fact it could be EXTREMELY offensive to someone if he said it to the someone who has had a family member pass to cancer, I think it should be a perma ban in my opinion for this, I dont believe people like this should be in the community[/b]

[Image: tumblr_mihlb5PdeL1s3nyewo1_500.gif]

Proof (Screenshot / Video): Nik Chiggo: I hope your family dies of cancer  

right good proof!!!!
honestly im just sick of ppl who are pretending to be a friend but fuck you over everytime i didnt rda i told the whole class to sit down afteri  said that eva and hugo walked up to me started talking thats why i arrested them then luna who asked me to be a prefect in that class said i rda'd them i told her i didnt thats when she said i was lying i did call her a retard 
then she killed me i arrested her for killing a prefect i explained the story to peter on teamspeak he ignored me tped me to him and luna then when i tryed to explain it peter ignored me again thats when i walked away and got the ban
If you want a screenshot I will take one

Nikkah you've said things like this to people on many occasions.
(08-06-2016, 07:58 PM)Damien Sandow Wrote: Nikkah you've said things like this to people on many occasions.

damien first off all again ur not even on the server second of all leave me alone >? 
and third my mom has cancer why should i joke about it ?

(08-06-2016, 07:58 PM)Peter Pecking Wrote: If you want a screenshot I will take one

just for your information my name is not even nik chiggo on teamspeak?
http://imgur.com/a/VOcXW

This is a screenshot of the console from the chat from when I joined the server.

https://imgur.com/a/6faKM
— DESIGNER & DEVELOPER —
Nikkah I'm not CURRENTLY on the server yes but in the past I was on the server and I've seen all the shit you've done. You've made sexual remarks about people after stalking them on social media, You've made sexist and racist remarks. You've made remarks regarding suicide and how you wish people would commit it, then you play the victim card saying "I'm a VIP you can't ban me" when they sure as fuck can, VIP is a donation not a purchase.
Well Hugo Chiggo, Eva Lillium and Drake Chiggo can all testify to this and that your name was indeed Nik Chiggo

Nikkah Report
Nikkah Pls Dont Joke About The Hole 
Cancer Thing It Is Not Funny!! Also 
If This Person Was Lying That Give You No Right 
To Call Them A Retard!!

{Alex Smith}
[Image: hehJrH7.png]