• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin/Mod
Age *:15

Availability *:4 hours

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes i have a mic and TS

A few words about you and your personality *: Nice can be a little mad.

RP * Name: Andi Meme

* SteamID:STEAM_0:1:104596873

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: Like 1 and a half day and im level 11

What timezone are you from? Europe

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: Warn Rulebreakes help people maybe come up with new ideas.

Why you and not someone else? *: Beacause im been mod and admin on other servers and jobed good

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: My strenghts is Helping people, Promoting people  My Weaknesses are Demoting people, banning/Warning people, Failing something

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: i have been a SuperAdmin on a DarkRP server and i was senior admin before the server shut down.

What do you bring to the server *: Fun, Kindess, No rulebreakers.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so, if you were a staff? i would check if it was right that he rdmed and FailRP and if he did i would warn him and say dont do that again you can get more consequences.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :i would say i screenshoted that and i am telling it to the owner.

Additional comments: -

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: 0 warn and 0 bans

Steam * Nickname: Andi

-1 no Vocal Section

[Image: giphy.gif]
I just dont do it before i actually need to do it?
(08-15-2016, 06:12 PM)Andi Cruz Wrote: I just dont do it before i actually need to do it?
??

[Image: giphy.gif]
I know english????

and i dont use voice chat before its importnant but when i am admin i gonna use it much
(08-15-2016, 07:26 PM)Andi Cruz Wrote: I know english????

and i dont use voice chat before its importnant but when i am admin i gonna use it much

The Application is a point where it is important to use your Mic/Voice Chat.

[-1 Reputation to Application]
[Reason: Not giving a good reason for not using Mic in Vocal Section in Application]
Signed By Bormeus

[Image: 8XjBRtdGalgWY.gif]
i have a mic and i will be on kingdom RP a lot when there's a lot of people and i wish that a lot of people do play.