• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Possibility to be Undercover
Exclamation 
This is something that is truly needed

A Functional System allowing administrators to be undercover and unnoticable so to not cause players to alter their bad behavior when an admin joins.

Why is this needed, they can change their name?

True, they can, but they are still easily seen by their...

> Administrator Tag below Health Bar
> Administrator Chat Tag
> Admin commands shown in chat (kick/ban/gag/tp/etc)

So how can this be changed?

By adding a new admin command(s) such as...

!undercover (toggle on/off the undercover mode)

What would this do?

It would then open up a menu that allows the admin choose the following

> Username
> Administrator Chat Tag disappears
> Administrator tag below the health bar disappears
> You can change your Level
> Admin commands would not be shown in chat to allow the admin to kick/ban/tp and stuff like that without others knowing, to prevent their cover being blown. Of course it would be visible in the logs to prevent undetectable admin abuse such as teleporting to friends and such.

Basically thus allowing the admin to fit in and be "undercover" and they enforce the rules without the rulebreakers noticing an admin on and changing whatever they are doing.

*Also this kind of "Tool" could be used for the other Servers and also for the French Servers.
+1 I love the idea of this and kiri has caught somebody by going undercover so this would help us a lot.
Zeffron Stevens - Ex Staff
happy to help.
This would help us so much. +1 from me, you go Nik Big Grin
~ Superadmin Olivier Caitlin Snow

[Image: 17jbs2.jpg][Image: potter-comic-dafuq.jpg]
Quote:kiri has caught somebody by going undercover

Well, TurtleTrouble, the SeniorSA and the SuperAdmins do not have a tag below their health bar, so it is easy for them to go undercover Smile
They just need to change their names and then they could go undercover in a limited way (Level, Chat Tag are still seen)
This would be so helpful, especially when people try self supplying and supplying others.
I think the command would also be good if it had a silent ulxshowing what staff memebers are undercover and such.

+1 from me this would be very helpful
(09-03-2016, 09:06 PM)Eva Lilium Wrote: I think the command would also be good if it had a silent ulxshowing what staff memebers are undercover and such.

Great Addition! Smile
[+1 Reputation To Suggestion]
I love this idea. This would help with finding people who break (a lot) of rules when they think there is no Staff online/watching them.
Signed By Bormeus

[Image: 8XjBRtdGalgWY.gif]
Also, this "Tool" could be used for all servers, even for the French ones Tongue
(09-03-2016, 09:09 PM)Bormeus Wrote: [+1 Reputation To Suggestion]
I love this idea. This would help with finding people who break (a lot) of rules when they think there is no Staff online/watching them.

Well just a little tip if you didnt already know. Theres already a way of doing so ^^. Just type !spectate "username" (The command is silent = Meaning only Sadmin+ can see the ulx command accesed in chat.  And from there you will just need to exit spectate mode and seek em out. This way might seem a bit cringled but it works :>

EDIT: Welp xDD I missread it, as in litterally finding the rule breakers on the map TonguePPP
-No pork no fork.   Tis is owned by Krillerino, and will not be stolen. If you have any intention of stealing it, i'll have your face bound to a three. And may the gods be with you, because theres no going back.

When i enter the wrong ts room : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O1hM-k3aUY
I've seen a similar system in use before and it worked rather well.