• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod App
Name: Josh

Age *: 12 matture
Availability *: approx 6

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: yes

A few words about you and your personality *: My main personality is just gaming and having a laugh sometimes

RP * Name: Josh Kenny

* SteamID:STEAM_0:1:173140826

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: 11

What timezone are you from? UTC

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *: Vocaroo

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: To help server its my fav one

Why you and not someone else? *: Because Im very serious towards this server sometimes i havnt been

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Weakness=annoying roleplayers strength=good roleplay

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Co-Owner on another server and never had any warnings on that server and my playtime on that server is large

What do you bring to the server *: I've never seen harry potter before but i used to hate it now i played this im watching harry potter very soon for my first time

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so, if you were a staff? : Ban him for 1 day or more or less

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Report to higher ranked staff or contact the owner

Additional comments: -

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: Not sure but something to do with my RP name

Steam * Nickname: Always

*: Essential
I'm not allowed to rate but apparently I'm allowed to moan if you messed up so I'm going to list all the goods and bads of your application.

Goods: Well you tried.

Bads: Vocaroo not done(fine if you have permission) Age(can be ignored depending on the circumstances) Level(won't be a problem soon) Bad presentation, rushed, Bad answers to questions, spammed Eva for help in OOC.

If you would like me to go into more detail contact me on teampeak
[Image: raw]

[Image: ac1c21a5ce2473dbe0af0d1aaa9b3d35eb25069a_full.jpg]
[Denied]

Your Application is denied due to the facts that, your Application is not detailed enough,
your age is below the requirements, your English Grammar is below requirements,
and you didn't do the correct things in the "Paul Jackson" and "Moderator Abuse" section.

You may apply again in two weeks.
Signed By Bormeus

[Image: 8XjBRtdGalgWY.gif]