• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SCP-049's Spawn Location
I think most of you will know the elevator on the SCP server is broke.. And an admin has to fix it every time you go down it. And 049 is down here, which is a problem for some people. This usually prevents people from testing on 049 when admins are not on. I know this is pretty simple, but I think the room should be changed to something above. And I've been told there's some ones that could work. Tell me what you think about this, and add some other suggestions of this issue while you're at it even.   Sleepy
well I noticed I posted this in the wrong place, should have went to sleep earlier lmao
(10-28-2016, 05:12 PM)MrStrange Wrote: I think most of you will know the elevator on the SCP server is broke.. And an admin has to fix it every time you go down it. And 049 is down here, which is a problem for some people. This usually prevents people from testing on 049 when admins are not on. I know this is pretty simple, but I think the room should be changed to something above. And I've been told there's some ones that could work. Tell me what you think about this, and add some other suggestions of this issue while you're at it even.   Sleepy
well lots of people know why elevator is broken cause auto door close thingy and elevator spawns whit open door you can complain to owner to put in that evey door closes in 6  seconds like the run one does.
i have made a solution to that i was the only admin to think of it. i added a teleport-er to the elevator, so now you can get down to scp 049 easier and faster.yea happy now, i got it about 3 days ago.
BioToxic Mate
[Image: gdi.gif]