• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'ello 'ello
Evenin' fellas, the names Fontaine.

Been playing on your SchoolRP server regardless of it being a complete ghost town me and some of my friends like to play on it for the craic. I myself would love to see it in full motion so I am here to do my best to fix it up a bit and see if I can populate the server. It's been tried before and failed before but I have high hopes that this is gonna' work. I am new to this community but RP hasn't been new to me. I've been everywhere, I've been on dozens of HL2RP servers and usually held high ranks in them usually as the Administrator of the City for example. I'm new but I'm planning on fixing up a few things, 'feel things are a bit under-appreciated and I would love to fix them up right as rain. I hope to make SchoolRP something nice if I am given the chance. So while I am here on the community, I hope you all bid me a warm welcome.

It is good to be here.
-Fontaine
Welcome! Yes, ive seen SchoolRP has had some players recently. It has been dead for a long time. We do have a Senior Super-Admin there, but he is currently busy with the new SCP-RP. You should definitely apply if you truly wish to try and grow SchoolRP. Anyway Welcome to the Community!
                                                          [Image: 61452cbfa4f1ee93932c8575cbf44054f08e8959...e692_1.gif]                                                                        
(11-04-2016, 11:54 AM)Badger Wrote: Welcome! Yes, ive seen SchoolRP has had some players recently. It has been dead for a long time. We do have a Senior Super-Admin there, but he is currently busy with the new SCP-RP. You should definitely apply if you truly wish to try and grow SchoolRP. Anyway Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for welcoming me Badger, I did actually apply for a staff position there. If all goes to plan, I hope to invite a few of my friends and invite their friends and the playerbase will probably increase due to the player base being populated. Hopefully it works out.
-Thanks Again
Fontaine
Hey There!
And Welcome to the Community!
And what HL2RP Server did you play? Big Grin
Cuz I played on one aswell.
ENJOY YOUR STAY!
(11-04-2016, 06:40 PM)Lord Lenny Wrote:
Hey There!
And Welcome to the Community!
And what HL2RP Server did you play? Big Grin
Cuz I played on one aswell.
ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Catalyst Gaming back on GMod 12 and Lemonpunch on Gmod 13, left when they made Nebulous and never went back not out of malicious intent, just didn't bother.