• 11 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
[Template] Staff Application
Exclamation 
* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected
Do not pester staff about checking and rating your application, Staff will check when they have the time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- You must have a appropriate avatar.
- You need to have been active on the server for more than just a few days.
- You must have positive rep on the forums.
- You need to be well known with staff.
- Dependant on your bans/warnings you may or may not get accepted.
- Teamspeak is a requirement for all staff, so you Must have it.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name *:

Age *: (minimum 16 years)

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day)

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *:

Number of bans/warnings (please give ban reasons) *:

A few words about you and your personality *:

RP * Name:

* SteamID:

What is your level (Minimum level 15) *:

What timezone are you from? *:

Vocal Section

You will have to answer the following questions orally! (You may type, however you must contact a Senior SA or owner before doing so)

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them Separately.

Please paste the Vocaroo link next to the questions.

About you IRL *: 

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *:

Why you and not someone else? *:

Your strengths / weaknesses *: 

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: 

What do you bring to the server *: 

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? :

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Steam * Nickname:

Additional Comments: 

*: Essential
Name *:Brandon Nicholls

Age *: (minimum 15 years) 16

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) yes i can

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: yes

Number of bans/warnings (please give ban reasons) *:1 because i was a squeaker

A few words about you and your personality *:I do not swear I'm kind

RP * Name: Brandon Nicholls

* SteamID: bran112354

What is your level (Minimum level 15) *: I'm not sure

What timezone are you from? *: british

Vocal Section

You will have to answer the following questions orally! (You may type, however you must contact a Senior SA or owner before doing so)

You will need to go to the website: http://www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them Separately.

About you IRL *: I'm not sure what this is I've never herd of this

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *:It is that I would be good because I am good at doing things that I enjoy

Why you and not someone else? *:Because I focus allot and i like your server and i would be on it all the time

Your strengths / weaknesses *: Strength Is that I can be strong/Weakness being bullied for my voice

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: i was a owner of a sever once than I gave it to my friend

What do you bring to the server *: happiness and joy and make it much funner

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : I would keep an eye on him give him warnings if he does it Aegean i would ban him

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : give him warnings if he carry's on i would ban him

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Steam * Nickname: Bnicholls63

Additional Comments: can i be unbaned because i was band for no reson

i don't know where to paste it to so i did it to you
you need permission to type your vocaroo and you posted in the wrong place
[Image: tumblr_mbj7o2UBKD1qfbwkto1_500.gif]
(11-10-2016, 12:31 PM)Floretta Wrote:
* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected
Do not pester staff about checking and rating your application, Staff will check when they have the time.

- You must have a appropriate avatar.
- You need to have been active on the server for more than just a few days.
- You must have positive rep on the forums.
- You need to be well known with staff.
- Dependant on your bans/warnings you may or may not get accepted.
- Teamspeak is a requirement for all staff, so you Must have it.

Name *:pentatron90

Age *: (minimum 15 years)im going to be honest in the whole writing im 13 but im mature always

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day)i can 

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *:yes i have a mic

Number of bans/warnings (please give ban reasons) *:3 bans( still honest) 1)didnt know the rules 2)self supplyied you can take my books if you want i regret that i did that 3)i didnt know some characters couldnt go in some places now i know 

A few words about you and your personality *:im kind, mature i swear sometimes but i dont swear when i dont need to or its not allowed

RP * Name:Severous Snape

* SteamID:STEAM_0:0:91226726

What is your level (Minimum level 15) *:year 5 lvl 22 82%

What timezone are you from? *:Greece

Vocal Section

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them Separately.

About you IRL *:well im kind i want to make friends i do swear but not most times 

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *:i want to apply the roleplay rules i know them all

Why you and not someone else? *:I dont want to say im better but i want to be a good staff that applies all rules and is there when they need me

Your strengths / weaknesses *:i dont care about getting insulted in jokes/i do if its a really bad joke. i dont care if people call me bad 

Experience as a moderator or administrator *:my experience would be that they are always tired and most times they dont get a break but i dont care if that happens to me 

What do you bring to the server *:i want to apply the rules and help others  

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? :i would firstly warn him then tell him to not do it again but if i saw him do it again i would ask help of a bigger admin.(or warn him again)

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :call an admin that knows these staff or comment the moderator abusing his powers at the forums

Steam * Nickname:

Additional Comments: 

Name *:firedragon

Age *: (minimum 15 years) 19YO

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) i can

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *:yes i have a mic

Number of bans/warnings (please give ban reasons) *:1kick for 240min of being afk while shopping didnt know i was logged in

A few words about you and your personality *:im kind, mature i swear sometimes but i dont swear when i dont need to or its not allowed

RP * Name:Salazar Slitherin

* SteamID:STEAM_0:1:85672133

What is your level (Minimum level 15) *:year 3 lvl 11 47%

What timezone are you from? *:holland

About you IRL *:well im kind i want to make friends i do swear but not most times

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *:i want to apply the roleplay rules i know them all

Why you and not someone else? *:im verry poor and i'll never found a server whare i can be an admin

Your strengths / weaknesses *:if someone swear with cancer i can get mad

Experience as a moderator or administrator *:non

What do you bring to the server *:i want to apply the rules and help others

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? :gave a warning and if he do it again ill get help from an other admin(bigger)

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :go to the forrum and report him or her

PS: i wanne say somthing else

heey guys i realey wanne be an admin i am never lucky to be an admin on anny kind of server even if i'll be the kindest person in the server
and i litterley hove no monney my famely is verry poor and i wanne be an admin so bad so can u guys pls make me an admin

thnx - firedragon

PS: srry for my bad english my english speak is better
1-Your not meant to post it here
2- who gave your permission to type your questions Smile
Name *: Tom Trimborn ( I know it's actually weird )

Age *: (minimum 15 years) I'm 14 but in like one exact month and 8 days i'll be 15 x)

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) Oh... I dunno, a lot, like, i'd say more than 5 or 6 hours when i have school, and at least ten hours when i'm not at school.

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Nope :/

Number of bans/warnings (please give ban reasons) *: 1 ban cause i had 4 warnings on SCP-RP

A few words about you and your personality *: Umh well i'm a guy that really likes video games i almost only do that and i don't like sports, physical stuff and all that bullshit, what i like is just sit down. Take the computer. And play on SCP-RP or any other games. But like i've been 10 days in a row on SCP-RP i think or more i don't remember XD
I also like kinder buenos.

RP * Name: "A stegosaurus" right now in SCP-RP xD | But what i use usually is "Michelle Lavoik"

* SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:123045896

What is your level (Minimum level 15) *: 24

What timezone are you from? *: Paris. France.

Vocal Section

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them Separately.

About you IRL *: Well i do nothin' else than playin' video games and eat in my life, so i dunno if it really interests ya

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: Welp i just wanna help the community  cause like i just saw the "Need Staff" thingy on the SCP-RP server so i was like : I spend a lotta time there, gonna applicate for mod to help them, after all their servers are awesome

Why you and not someone else? *: I don't wanna say that i'm BETTER cause i am probably not but like i dunno i'm just applicating for simple moderator :')

Your strengths / weaknesses *: I'm weak af irl, i'm good at video games and i type like sanic

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: No experience.

What do you bring to the server *: Happiness and joy. And fun Wink

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : I would tp him to me and tp his RDM victim / FailRP witness. Then i would listen to the victim's/Witness's story then i would hear HIS story and make up my mind how to punish him, if it wasn't much, i would just kill him, if it still was a pretty big RDM/FailRP i would warn him once. If it was like massive rdm, if i could i'd ban him 1 day or whatever was the punishment for massive RDM.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I'd go over to him and say : Hey man, why are you abusing your powers ? Do you know if like somebody sees you abusing and reports you on the forum, you are risking your own moderator grade bro, just stop doing that i'm telling you for your own good.

Steam * Nickname: ZarKii

Additional Comments: Infinity gaming for life

By the way, i asked an owner if i could type in the vocal section, he didn't answer me, and i'm not gonna sit here all night so i'm just gonna post this like that.
1- you can't post your app here you need to go on the staff app page and press the thread button at the top.
2 - you need to wait till the person you asked writes back you can't just write it without there permission
Name *: Raúl López

Age *: (minimum 15 years) 17

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) like 5 hours a day

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes

Number of bans/warnings (please give ban reasons) *: I think 1 warning, im not sure

A few words about you and your personality *: I am kind, responsible and mature

RP * Name: Raúl López

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81630117

What is your level (Minimum level 15) *: Lvl 22 10%

What timezone are you from? *: Im from Spain

Vocal Section

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them Separately.

About you IRL *: As I said above I am kind, responsible, mature and consider myself sensitive

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: I love to help people, and I want to do it too

Why you and not someone else? *: I do not know, but I know I am. I love the world of Harry Potter and the server too and I want to be part of the staff

Your strengths / weaknesses *: My strengths are that I always have things clear, I act fast 

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Not in a RP server or garry's mod server.

What do you bring to the server *: I will bring to the server my strength and my desire to work hard and fun

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : I would try to give him a warning

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : 
I would immediately call someone higher than me

Steam * Nickname: Marinero1234

Additional Comments: 

You need to create a new thread to post your application.

Oh by the way

SCP-RP STAFF APP ARE CLOSED.