• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IP GRABBER ALERT
Exclamation 
WATCH OUT FOR THIS PLAYER ON SERVERS AND TS!!!

HE HAS BEEN BANNED BUT MAY BE BACK AS HE USES A VPN AND POSSIBLY GET BACK ONLINE!!!

HE SENT A STAFF MEMBER AN IP GRABBER PAGE AND TRACKED THEM!!!

Angry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
I perma banned him from Teamspeak and Hogwarts.
I had my friend check one of the links he gave a member of staff after he sent what seemed to have been a IP grabber link and it was a Dutch adress, so it seems he got the staff members adress and sent his in return (the staff member sent me the link as I requested it and the staff member went off).
However it is unacceptable sending IP grabber links to anyone be it a staff member or player so I have kept the ban.
If they use a VPN he will be banned over and over again as it's not okay to use IP grabbers and send them to people on infinity gaming.

The main reason he is banned was because he asked the staff member for help to check the link, he then pm'd the staff member with his Ip/Location and this upset the member of staff. Although it seems he sent what seems to be his adress in return, He had scared/upset a member of staff and that is not acceptable.

Just notifying people of this situation incase they think my actions have been unfair.

It's part of my job to ensure the safety of my staff team and players, anyone caught/Reported using Trackers or Loggers will be banned Smile
this was the right thing to do

Thanks for the warning I have several safeguards and can block trackers it is not perfect. I have been seeious about my security since several breaches you should not visit any kind of link you have not heard of. Such instances is a malware that knocked out my steam and any other way to get rid of it but I managed to get rid of it without any kind of software.

Being paranoid might seem bad but it could keep you safe that is why I was concerned about vocaroo. You should check with several people and your own security before visiting any website you do not recognise.
We are always progressing in life no matter what.

David Anders - 6th year Ravenclaw
Professor Horatio Nicholas Teldier - Wizardry/Dueling teacher
Seriac - Hatchling Dragon (No Master/Difficult to tame)
can i have hes steam id?
[Image: sneaking.gif]