• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An idea for staff meetings
Dear staff

I think some staff sometimes miss out on staff meetings for reasons such as holidays, school, family, etc...

But I think it will help if someone keeps notes on what is said during meetings so if someone missed out then they can refer to meeting notes to keep up instead of having pester multiple people which can lead to misinformation. And these can also be reviewed by any staff.

If you're put off from writing notes I'll be glad to do it and setup a Dropbox which will be private for staff where I will upload the notes.

I really think it's important to have notes as we can organise ideas and issues that we can check back on and it just helps keep things a bit more professional.

Thanks for reading,

Your (hope to be) Forum Admin,

Dargreaves
[Image: giphy.gif]
I personally make sure to inform staf on the important things that have been missed  but for other staff meetings maybe it'd be a good idea.
I can be a (somewhat) sexy secretary :^)
You could always record the meeting all you need mostly is the sound since most of it I believe is over voice chat. But I agree taking notes is a pretty good idea also whatever is more suitable.
We are always progressing in life no matter what.

David Anders - 6th year Ravenclaw
Professor Horatio Nicholas Teldier - Wizardry/Dueling teacher
Seriac - Hatchling Dragon (No Master/Difficult to tame)
That's a good idea. But i'll also take notes outlining the meeting for the most important things. And also it's a bit more difficult to save and share a video onto dropbox cos you need to upload and download it.
(11-25-2016, 02:11 PM)Dargreaves Wrote: That's a good idea. But i'll also take notes outlining the meeting for the most important things. And also it's a bit more difficult to save and share a video onto dropbox cos you need to upload and download it.

Dargreaves....... you aren't staff you can't really join meetings ?
Well i've been dragged into the last 2 meetings
(11-25-2016, 06:35 PM)Dargreaves Wrote: Well i've been dragged into the last 2 meetings

That was 1 of the last Hogwatrts meetings, not 2 and it wont happen again as only Staff for that specific server can join.
It wasn't a official meeting in the first place as it was only when we had 4 or 5 Staff.