• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff application GOOFY
MilitaryRP Staff Application
Please bare in mind that bad grammar (for example text language) will cause your application to have a greater chance of being denied.

Please do not edit the design of this thread too much, as it may make it hard to read.
Staff and players can vote on these applications using +1 or -1, but must provide a few reasons as to why.

Name:IRL: Erasmo Ponticelli , IGN Goofy

Availability (minimum of 4 hours per day): 4 hours a day 

Do you own a microphone?: yes, but cant use it for 2 days from this date personall reason "ACCEPTED BY DADGER"

Do you have access to teamspeak?: yes

A few words about your personality: Im goody admin on scp-rp and im a dev/designer in my free time im outgoing and relax, i can handle 'alot' of pressure and stress.

Roleplay Name: Goofy

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:61572754

What is your level on the server?: 1 (As dargreaves said its a new server and need staff im experienced and well know in the militaryrp section)

Timezone: GMT +1

This section should be completed using http://vocaroo.com/. If you have a problem with using a microphone, please contact a Senior Superadmin before typing this section.

A few words about you and your interests: [LINK] Im erasmo 17 years old live in rotterdam admin on scp-rp, and a ex founder of InsanityRP that was about a year ago.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member: [LINK] I owned a starwars and militaryrp server with 40/40 and i loved this communtiy as soon as i heared there was an militaryrp server i would of applyed and helped

Why should we pick you and not someone else?: [LINK] Im experienced and well know in the community and you guys need staff that know how the job is done and are well known

Your strengths/weaknesses: [LINK] Strengths: I can handle alot of stress and pressure : Weakness:Trolls omg i hate them 

What will you bring to MilitaryRP?: [LINK] Serious rp and alot of good rp, and alot of Strict rules

Someone has been reported for FailRP and RDM, explain how you would deal with the situation: [LINK] Listen to the story get the logs maybe some witnesses then il explain what he did wrong and warn him.

You see another staff member abusing their powers, explain how you would deal with this situation: [LINK] Screenshot it or record it and report it to higher staff

Additional comments: I had permission from badger to not do it with vocaroos
Previous punishments (bans, warns, ect.): 1 perma ban but was removed by wyde : as it was not valid:
Steam nickname and/or profile link: steamcommunity/id/IGGOOFY
- You can be rude and argumentative if you don't get your way.
- I have seen you be rude to players in the past.
- On SCP you have recieved a strike for abuse.
- You did not ask permission to type your application.
- You have used alot of text chat in this application.
- You have a few spelling errors.
- You know how the the job should be done but from what I've seen sometimes you don't do it very well.
- You seem to ignore the rank system and argue or snap at higher ranks alot.
- You do have experience which is a good thing.

Personally I don't think you would be a good addition to the staff team. Ignoring you being the base of old staff drama and problems, I believe the way you staff is not what George would be looking for. 

-1 from me
You have been ex Staff on Hogwarts and you did not do a good job (my personal opinion), people have reported you on SCP for abuse, you have a strike from Bormeus for abuse and not only that but you did not recieve permission from George to type.

Red = Negative
Orange = Nuetral
Green= Positive
(11-26-2016, 02:49 AM)Floretta Wrote: - You can be rude and argumentative if you don't get your way.
- I have seen you be rude to players in the past.
- On SCP you have recieved a strike for abuse.
- You did not ask permission to type your application.
- You have used alot of text chat in this application.
- You have a few spelling errors.
- You know how the the job should be done but from what I've seen sometimes you don't do it very well.
- You seem to ignore the rank system and argue or snap at higher ranks alot.
- You do have experience which is a good thing.

Personally I don't think you would be a good addition to the staff team. Ignoring you being the base of old staff drama and problems, I believe the way you staff is not what George would be looking for. Yes the server is new and we do really need staff but standards still remain and we still want a decent staff team Smile

-1 from me
You have been ex Staff on Hogwarts and you did not do a good job (my personal opinion), people have reported you on SCP for abuse and you have a strike for abuse and not only that you did not recieve permission from George to type.

Red = Negative
Orange = Nuetral
Green= Positive

so savage   Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]

i'm such a w33b
Skelly
Denied.
This was a difficult decision for me to be honest.
The problem is it is fairly clear (as horrible as this sounds) that some (older) members have strong feelings about you. Maybe if the server grows bigger and you play often, there will be a much larger chance of you being accepted. You did however seem to have a lot of great ideas!

Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from.
~George