• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skelly's Staff Application

Name: Harry

Availability (minimum of 4 hours per day): I will be able as much as possible (being head-admin on hogwarts and all)

Do you own a microphone?: Yes

Do you have access to teamspeak?: Yes

A few words about your personality: I am Skelly the biggest weeb you'll meet.

Roleplay Name: Skelly Lilium

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:54507013

What is your level on the server?: 7

Timezone: GMT

This section should be completed using http://vocaroo.com/. If you have a problem with using a microphone, please contact a Senior Superadmin before typing this section.

A few words about you and your interests: I like video games and anime, I like to play video games and watch anime alot.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member: I want to become a staff member on this server as I love MilitaryRP and I especially love being an administrator of said MilitaryRP server! 

Why should we pick you and not someone else?: I think you should pick me because I think I have a bit of experience in both administrating and RPing in a Semi-Serious/Serious environment

Your strengths/weaknesses: Weakness: I let players off to much for things that should be a kick/warn.
                                      Strength:  I have played lots of Semi-Serious/Serious RP servers in the past.

What will you bring to MilitaryRP?: I will bring hopefully more RP and make sure its more of a serious RPing environment instead of Taliban RPG's shooting at the Marine base every five minutes.

Someone has been reported for FailRP and RDM, explain how you would deal with the situation: I would bring everyone involved, then figure out both sides of their stories. Dependent on the actions of said FailRP/RDMer I will either kick/warn/ban

You see another staff member abusing their powers, explain how you would deal with this situation: I would report it to a higher up, sending screenshots etc to them.

Additional comments: Weeb
Previous punishments (bans, warns, ect.): N/A
Steam nickname and/or profile link: Skelly The W33B
[Image: giphy.gif]

i'm such a w33b
Skelly
Accepted!
Could really use your help on the server!
~George