• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jed's Staff Application
MilitaryRP Staff Application
Please bare in mind that bad grammar (for example text language) will cause your application to have a greater chance of being denied.

Please do not edit the design of this thread too much, as it may make it hard to read.

Staff and players can vote on these applications using +1 or -1, but must provide a few reasons as to why.

Name:Jed 

Availability (minimum of 4 hours per day): I can do 4 hours a day and maybe more

Do you own a microphone?: Yes

Do you have access to teamspeak?: Yes

A few words about your personality: Fun but serious

Roleplay Name: Jed

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:120935412

What is your level on the server?: 14

Timezone: GMT (Greenwich Meantime)

This section should be completed using http://vocaroo.com/. If you have a problem with using a microphone, please contact a Senior Superadmin before typing this section.

I asked George if I could type and he allowed it

A few words about you and your interests:  Hi my name is Jed, im 13 and from Scotland. I like playing games and if im not at school then im on my computer. I play gmod whenever im on my computer. I don't really like much music and I don't do much more than go on my computer.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member: My motivation to become a staff member is I like what the current staff members do, they do their best that they can to help the players on the server have a good time. I would love to contribute to the current team by helping with situations and dealing with reports of rule breaking . Also I can go on duty whenever needed.

Why should we pick you and not someone else?: Im not going to say im better than anyone else because thats not true. I can go on duty whenever its needed or if I want to go on duty anyways. I can deal with calls of rule breaking very well and also make a fair enviroment for the player who is accusing and also the person who is being accused . I believe that I can make a good staff member.

Your strengths/weaknesses: My strengths are I was a staff member for another MilitaryRp server so I have experience, and im always happy. My weaknesses are I hate when people lie and disrespect other people.

What will you bring to MilitaryRP?: I will try and make good rp situations for taliban and marines. Also I will be making it as serious as I can to enjoy the experience of MilitaryRP.

Someone has been reported for FailRP and RDM, explain how you would deal with the situation: I would first find an area where I could figure out what happened without interruptions and then I would bring both people. We would work together to find out what happened and if the person did rdm/failrp then I would take the appropriate actions needed.

You see another staff member abusing their powers, explain how you would deal with this situation: First I would ask why they done what they had done and then I would report it to a higher up who could talk to me and the person who had abused. I would also take a piece of evidence to show the higher member of staff.

Additional comments: 
Previous punishments (bans, warns, ect.): None
Steam nickname and/or profile link:Kushty/http://steamcommunity.com/id/kushtys
[Image: giphy.gif]
Accepted!
Although you are a little young, I think you would make a great addition to the team!
~George