• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
staff application
Name: Emma

Availability (minimum of 4 hours per day): i can do that an somethimes even more

Do you own a microphone?: yes

Do you have access to teamspeak?: yes

A few words about your personality: i am fun and a fun person to be around

Roleplay Name: 

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:92953594

What is your level on the server?: 7

Timezone: england

This section should be completed using http://vocaroo.com/. If you have a problem with using a microphone, please contact a Senior Superadmin before typing this section.

A few words about you and your interests: [LINK] i do some activetys but most the time i will be on here or kingdomrp

Your motivation for becoming a staff member: [LINK] i love helping out and i just want to help the server

Why should we pick you and not someone else?: [LINK] i have been staff on another infinity gaming server which is kingdom rp i know the rules and i am just fun

Your strengths/weaknesses: [LINK] i can be mean when i need to be and my weakness is that i dont always think what to do straight away

What will you bring to MilitaryRP?: [LINK] a fun and enegized attatude
 i would bring them to where no rp is going on then talk to them and find out whats going on then i would give a fitted punishment
Someone has been reported for FailRP and RDM, explain how you would deal with the situation: [LINK]

You see another staff member abusing their powers, explain how you would deal with this situation: [LINK] i would verble warn them then if i see it again take a screenshot the take it to a higher admin
- Rep lying about age
Princess Emma Staff App Kingdom: Age *: (minimum 15 years) 16 Princess Emma Staff App Military RP: Age: 14
[Image: giphy.gif]

i'm such a w33b
Skelly
-1 Very bad grammar.

-1 Did not use mic for vocal section.

-1 As Skelly mentioned, lied about age.

-1 From me
Lying about age -1

- lying about age, also I said I was 10 years older than you as joke... you said that I'm not 20 so I'm pretty sure you are around 10 or 11.
- You don't do a very good job on kingdom.
- You came on Hogwarts trolled and pestered staff.
- You did not ask permission to type.

-1 From me
I don't think you'd be suitable for the team, especially since military is more serious (just my opinion)
DENIED
(Too many -1's already Staff on KRP)
                                                          [Image: 61452cbfa4f1ee93932c8575cbf44054f08e8959...e692_1.gif]