• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it metagaming ? [Example in description]
So, i have thougt about this for a while. So if for example im sitting in tower camping with my barett on C and i see someone talking on my HUD but i there was no way i would know they were there otherwise is it metagaming then if you react to it or do you hace to keep camping. Its been bothering me for a while now so pls anwser - Kasper Walker

1. Roses are red, violets are blue,I'm a man, you're a woman,You know what to do! 
did you hear them aswell as see it on your HUD
[Image: giphy.gif]
After organising an event
Do you mean typing or voice?
~George
If you wasn't hearing him its think its metagaming but if you heard him its not
KennethIzMahBae.com
Voicing, so if i hear them its ok to be alarmed. but if i dont hear them and just see the *Voice chat* Label on my screen then i have to ignore him/her?

1. Roses are red, violets are blue,I'm a man, you're a woman,You know what to do! 
Tbh its kinda hard to ignore that
Like when you know someone is there and he's not a friendly you can't just ignore him xD
All you wanna do is kill that bastard
If it was after me i wouldn't call it metagaming
[Image: sneaking.gif]
I completely agree with what Max is saying, the meta gaming rules is hard. Even more so in a game mode which is pretty much just about killing each other rather then normal role play.
                                                          [Image: 61452cbfa4f1ee93932c8575cbf44054f08e8959...e692_1.gif]