• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application:TheSiren
The application must be as Form.

* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected

* Name:Stanislavs Savlovskis (im From LATVIA)

Age *: 16

Availability *: 5-6 Hours a day

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *:yes

A few words about you and your personality *:Im a friendly person,calm and collected at hard times,and i want to help improve peoples Experiance In The Server

RP * Name: Kadan Pearce

* SteamID:STEAM_0:1:163579073

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 24 "hours")-15
Hours

What timezone are you from?GMT +1

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: I want to become a staff member because, i like helping people and I want to genuinely improve Players experiances in the server.

Why you and not someone else? *: Well there are people who are better then me,but at the moment I really like this community and I want to help improve it.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Strenghts:I am a very calm,friendly,helpful 

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I am a Moderator on infinitygaming.net MillitairyRP

What do you bring to the server *: I can bring my help to keeping the server free of Trolls,Mean people,Haters to the community,and inprove Players experiances

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : I would bring him into a sit,and ask him what were his intentions,and try to resolve the problem,if he would comply then i would let him off with a warning , but if he wouldnt understand what he has done the he would eather get kicked or Jailed for like 15min

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Report the Moderator To one of the Higher Admins

Additional comments: - I would Really like to help out keeping the server clear of trolls and RDM'ers,

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *:0

Steam * Nickname:TheSiren

PS:Comunist Bear Allowed Me To Do The Vokaroo In Text
  •  You have experience on Military RP
  • Good application
    Don't know why people do vocaroo's in text, but that's non of my business.

+1

I really feel like you can make the player experience better in general as you said in your application.
[Image: Mostro-Logo-For-Category.png]

*Do the vocaroo ORALLY, not using text!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Could of been more orginised :/
[Image: giphy.gif]RewardTerror