• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE STAFF APPS ARE NOW OPEN
Exclamation 
THE STAFF APPS ARE NOW OPEN.

IF YOU MAKE AN APPLICATION I WILL REVIEW THEM AS SOON AS I SEE THEM.
[Image: Famous-Heath-Ledger-As-The-Joker-Clappin...Knight.gif]Bear.

Well... Im "Ok" with the Admin applications are closed and we are "Fine" with 15 Admins protecting the Server from basicly:
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Away
tbh i think they should still be open but your decision not mine
hey can i be a staff cause i LIKE SCP SO MUCH
PLEASE my steam username is Springtrap12327

THIS LINK IS GOOD FOR PLAYING WITH UNDERTALE METTATON BOSS FIGHT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBxOxMLNtWo
Let's be honest, half of IG's server players are actually staff lel
Hi im Rexyyomama i have been on your server for a little bit and i can see i needs some more staff my name on steam is Rexyyomama on steam with the two y in my name.The reasons i want to be staff is because there a lot of fail rps and there it lots of afk people for xp ,not that much staff get on.And i have a good working mic i will try my best to not abuse my power i have a age of 16 and i will try to advertise on other server if that's ok for you.Thank you for your time time and i and i hope you will accept me into your staff i will hope you reply to me as soon as you can.My rp name on our scp sever is john i am a level 18 i have like 42 hours on our server and my steam ID is 60852104 and my time zone is Pacific Time Zone i can be on for 5 hours a day and i want to bring some more rp and security my motivation is i love scp role play a lot i have a recorded of one kick for being afk.
(Yesterday, 04:10 AM)rexyyomama Wrote: Hi im Rexyyomama i have been on your server for a little bit and i can see i needs some more staff my name on steam is Rexyyomama on steam with the two y in my name.The reasons i want to be staff is because there a lot of fail rps and there it lots of afk people for xp ,not that much staff get on.And i have a good working mic i will try my best to not abuse my power i have a age of 16 and i will try to advertise on other server if that's ok for you.Thank you for your time time and i and i hope you will accept me into your staff i will hope you reply to me as soon as you can.My rp name on our scp sever is john i am a level 18 i have like 42 hours on our server and my steam ID is 60852104 and my time zone is Pacific Time Zone i can be on for 5 hours a day and i want to bring some more rp and security my motivation is i love scp role play a lot i have a recorded of one kick for being afk.

Wrong Place.
[Image: g85bOX8TwaSMU.gif]

Doge is such Cute, such lovely, such dog, such sad.
;w;