• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jed's Staff Application
Name: Jed

Availability (minimum of 4 hours per day): I can do the minimum of 4 hours and more

Do you own a microphone?: Yes

Do you have access to teamspeak?: Yes

A few words about your personality: Fun but I do take RP and my staff position seriously

Roleplay Name: Jed, I put titles around my name when I am in RP

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:120935412

What is your level on the server?: 30

Timezone: GMT

This section should be completed using http://vocaroo.com/. If you have a problem with using a microphone, please contact a Senior Superadmin before typing this section.

Badger allowed me to write

A few words about you and your interests: My name is Jed, i'm from Scotland and i'm 13 years old. I am staff on MilitaryRP but I do enjoy playing videos games. I spend most of my free time on my computer. I  play GMOD the most.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member: My motivation to become a staff member is I like helping others, and with this position I will help enforce the rules so players can enjoy being on the server.

Why should we pick you and not someone else?: I believe you should pick me because I can be quite active and I will make sure the rules are being followed. I can be on duty whenever it is needed, and if it's not at that time then I will RP so it can be fun for people.

Your strengths/weaknesses:  My strengths are I have been staff before so I know what it is like and I am always happy. My weaknesses are that people not following the rules after they have been told makes me frustrated and I dislike people who lie.

What will you bring to StarwarsRP: I will bring RP to the server and I will make sure it is a fun experience. I will make sure people know the rules and follow them,.

Someone has been reported for FailRP and RDM, explain how you would deal with the situation: I would take them and find out the whole story, then if I had the evidence then I would pursue with the consequences

You see another staff member abusing their powers, explain how you would deal with this situation: I would get some evidence and then report it to a higher member of staff.

Additional comments: NONE
Previous punishments (bans, warns, ect.): Nope
Steam nickname and/or profile link: Doob
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 Yet again vocaroo.

Too young - should be focusing on his future.
Charilie oh charlie, here i am oh Charlie.