• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff application - Zoephix

Name: Zoephix

Availability (minimum of 4 hours per day):  5 hours or more (depends on my school times)

Do you own a microphone?: Yes

Do you have access to teamspeak?:  Yes

A few words about your personality: Honest, friendly, i can be fun but also serious

Roleplay Name:  Zoephix Belinsky

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:50197118

What is your level on the server?: 20

Timezone: GMT +1

This section should be completed using http://vocaroo.com/. If you have a problem with using a microphone, please contact a Senior Superadmin before typing this section.

I asked Badger if i could type this application, he said i could aslong as i use my mic in-game. I will use it in-game.

A few words about you and your interests: Hello, my name is Zoephix i like to watch Harry Potter and play on Garrysmod, yeah you can say i like to play games. (i have played in many starwarsrp servers and other roleplay servers for example: HogwartsRP) where i bought EpicVIP on to support the server)

Your motivation for becoming a staff member: I want to help the server and give the people in the server the best experience for roleplaying (keeping the minges away) i also like to help people with problems.

Why should we pick you and not someone else?: Im not more special than anyone else but I still have experience in StarwarsRP, i am friendly to players and like to help.

Your strengths/weaknesses:

Strength: I have experience in StarwarsRP i played on many StarwarsRP servers and was able to roleplay good without breaking rules, i am friendly to people.
Weakness: When people disrespect someone and when people not tell the truth (lie) i hate that.

What will you bring to StarwarsRP?: I will do my best to make sure no rules are being broken and that the players in the server can have the best roleplay experience so they will come back the next time. I can be on duty all the time (if they need an admin on duty) and be online early in the day so the players then also have a staff member to help them out or to handle reports.

Someone has been reported for FailRP and RDM, explain how you would deal with the situation: I would first ask both of them if i can bring them to a admin sit (who knows they are in a rp sit so i dont ruin their rp) i would look at the logs to see if he indeed got killed.  I would ask for evidence of the player that reported, if he has evidence i would first check the warnings of the player that broke the rules if he has many warnings of the same rule i would give the player a time-out (ban for like a hour or so that depends) if he has no warns then i would warn the player that broke FailRP and RDM

You see another staff member abusing their powers, explain how you would deal with this situation: I would try to get evidence and then contact an higher Staff member or either post it on the forums.

Additional comments: N/A
Previous punishments (bans, warns, ect.):  N/A
Steam nickname and/or profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zoephixx

* with N/A i mean "not any"
Code:
print("Hello! ~zoephix")
Accepted!
Welcome to the Staff Team!
                                                          [Image: 61452cbfa4f1ee93932c8575cbf44054f08e8959...e692_1.gif]                                                                        
+1 total badass, doesnt matter vocaroo is missing hes G as fuck.
[Image: ldoaup73c0e.png]