• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application
Name: My name is Mr Apple if you want my real name please say
Teamspeak access: I have access to teamspeak
personality: Well im a bit child-ish and a bit weird but when i need to be serious i can be

RP Name: My roleplay name is Mr Apple
Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198157337938/
Level: My level and going up is 9 going to ten
TimeZone: Im in England so fairly ok for when most people get on

A few words about you and your interests:I like anime i watch alot on http://kissanime.io/
Your motivation for becoming a staff member: JUST DO IT DONT LET DREAMS BE DREAMS JUST DOOO IT!!
Why should we pick you and not someone else?: I like being staff and i think the server is a bit understaffed
Your strengths/weaknesses: Well i dont have weaknesses or strengths im just an avarage joe
Why should we pick you and not someone else?: I've had loads of experience with being mod admin and superadmin and an owner Tongue
What will you bring to StarwarsRP?: Some fun and some serious rp ill let people have fun but if they rdm cdm and break rules ill take action
Someone has been reported for FailRP and RDM, explain how you would deal with the situation: I would listen to both sides and carefully deduct the sit Tongue  and find the suspect
You see another staff member abusing their powers, explain how you would deal with this situation: I would get evidence (recording and pictures) then put them on forums and tell people higher than myself
+1/-1 I saw him in-game he was a good and serious roleplayer, but the application is a bit messy
[Image: 76561198060659964.png]
Spoke to him seems okay +1/-1 this guy.

Application needs more effort put in I think.
Charilie oh charlie, here i am oh Charlie.
[Denied]

You did not ask for permission to write out the Vocaroo section.
Try to make a proper application next time.
You have an application cooldown of 1 week