• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exotic Butters application
Name:Exotic Butters (real name is secret)
Teamspeak access:Yes
Personality:Calm
Rp name:Exotic butters mostly

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/youneedmeineedyou/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89924822
Level: 6
Timeline:Russia

Mic:No
Avilability:4-5 hours

Vocaroo:I dont like my voice and thats why i dont use mic i am sorry (Got perm)
A few words about you and your interests: I like roleplaying in steam chats
Your motivation for becoming a staff member: Never give up and you shall achieve victory
Why should we pick you and not someone else?:  I love this server and i know how to rp unlike most of minges
Your strengths/weaknesses: Weakness - Gets bored fast.    Strength - has experience as moderator,has been rping a lot in past.
What will you bring to StarwarsRP?: Justiece to fail rpers and real roleplay
Someone has been reported for FailRP and RDM, explain how you would deal with the situation: I will listen to facts of sides then check console to make it sure and only then decide
You see another staff member abusing their powers, explain how you would deal with this situation: I will screenshot and post it as proof

Bonus:
I have been banned for 10 mins on SCP RP once but then i never fail rped again since i started reading rules
1+ For helping me in SCP RP projects and ideas but,you have to do the vocaroo section.
*After see how the SCP-RP server goes bad and Wyde didint even talked to me,i did resignate,now,with some people helping me working in a SCP-RP server i will try to made what IG didint*
+1/-1 I saw him in-game he was a good and serious roleplayer, spamming chat with this post also has no mic
[Image: 76561198060659964.png]
-1 vocaroo, secrets are bad, had reports of him spamming this post and overall -1

Not met you in game yet but regardless my -1 stands.
[Image: ldoaup73c0e.png]
1+ For helping me and playing with me in SCP RP projects, cool guy!
[Denied]
Spamming the chat with this post so people +1 your app will not get you accepted.
Also you need a mic and Teamspeak.
You have an application cooldown of 1 week