• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
This is my Staff Application!:

The application must be as Form.

* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected

* Name:

Age *: I just got 16 a few months ago. 

Availability *: I often stay 4 hours per day on the server, but sometimes I just cant. Im a 

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I own teamspeak, but I dont own a mic. I will try to buy one, but as I said Im only 16 and get no pocket Money. That means its really hard to buy a new microphone. But I think I can type in chat really fast!

A few words about you and your personality *: Well. My name is Marko Schmidt and Im 16 Years old (As I said). I really like to communicate with other people and help them! I like to answer questions. I try to be funny sometimes (Doesnt work every time :/)

RP * Name: As a Human (Not SCP) I use the name: Bart Trev

* SteamID: Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:98573285[/b]

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 24 "hours") Im Level 24, nearly 25. I think thats like... 34 Hours? But Im sure its more than 24 Hours.

What timezone are you from? Germany/CET

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.
Important Note: Theres a problem. I havent got a microphone. I will try to answer these questions with my Keyboard. But still: If you want a interview with me on Teamspeak, I can type Tongue
Presentation IRL *: I think Im a friendly guy who likes to make people happy/laugh with jokes. I also think, that Im helpful. If you´ve got a problem, I try to help!

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: I really like to help people. I also like to answer questions (Example: Someone asks, when SCP-173 can kill. I would say: When nobody looks at you, you can snap the neck of a nearby human.

Why you and not someone else? *: Im already experienced as a Senior Admin on another server. Im helpful, and can use many ULX commands. If this server doesnt use ULX, no problem. I learn commands really fast. I know the rules and would like to encforce them on this server. But I cannot really help other people with telling them on OOC: Hey! You! Could you stop FailRPing please. That often doesnt work. 

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: My strengths: Helpful, Learning Commands fast, being nice, enforcing rules and being calm when a player disrespects me Weaknesses: I hate to ban people. I just feel really bad for them. I personally hate to be banned and Im sure they also do. But then I say to myself: He deserved it.  

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Im a Senior Admin on a AuschwitzRP Server called Proximitygaming. I have been there for a long time already and know many things about enforcing rules/ warning Rulebreakers

What do you bring to the server *: I try to bring: Rule-Enforcing. I already said, that Im good at forcing someone to follow the rules. And when they follow the rules, everything would be more peaceful! No RDMs mean less OOC insults and revenge kills. Im trying to bring these things to the server. 

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : I would warn Paul Jackson firstly with !warn Paul FailRP/RDM. But of course only with Evidence. If he does it again I would warn him again and kick him. At the third time, he would get a ban of 2-4 hours. Depends on how bad the situation was.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I wouldnt report him at his first mistake! I would talk with him first. I hate backstabbing other Staff Members. If he does it again, I would be forced to report this (Make a Thread/Tell a Sr Admin or higher).

Additional comments: The staff list to the server, where Im a Sr Admin: http://proximitygaming.co.uk/index.php?topic=123.0

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: Ive got a warn currently. When I was Level 17 or something like that, I infected a Staff Member. He warned me for that. I havent got any bans or kicks. 

Steam * Nickname: [PG] TheDude24 TheDude24
*: Essential
This was my Application, have fun reading it Tongue. Sorry for having no mic :/

EDIT: I still need to ask a Sr Admin or higher for permission, to write the Vocaroo section instead of using a microphone.
DENIED
You need permission to not use the vocaroo
so i would suggest apply next week and keep a copy of this one

[Image: giphy.gif]RewardTerror