• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potato's staff application
 Name: Eitan Lev

Age *: 15

Availability *: 5 hours a day.

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes

A few words about you and your personality *: I can help alot on server and am online most of the time

RP * Name: The Swedish Man

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115624673

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: I belive am more then 24 hours. Am level 29

What timezone are you from? UTC/GMT +2

I got premission from joker to apply without a Microphone.

Presentation IRL: Ok so first of all I wanna become staff cause I like the server and I am online alot of time. Am know in the game as Swedish Man. I am a guy who likes to make fun of everything but knows when to stop and take it seriously. I actually can be really serious or I can be like any other person who wants to RP for fun and not just suffer while playing. I am a guy who knows how to help or how to take care of any cases. 

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: As I said I am a guy who makes fun and I like helping and am joining at times when there are like 5 players on the server and no admins come on so I can see if people are rules breaking or not. Am also a guy that hates rule breakers it doesn't metter where. If it's IRL or ingame. I also know basic things that other staff member also warn users about. Like SCP-173 killing through walls. I mean it's not on purpose.

Why you and not someone else? *: Ok first I can be worse then any other guy but I can help support ingame I usually try to do that as user but it's kinda hard.
Am coming to apply cause it's so annoying when you get warned (by people who don't know rules well) or RDMed by some other players. I also want to mention that i saw some mods and it happend to me twice when I got banned and it was false warning. I am here to watch this guys. And after all am here to have fun

Your strengths / weaknesses *: Kids shouting at their mic that's it. (It's actually the reason am raging)

Experience as a moderator or administrator : Yes I've been a moderator on a militaryRP server.
What do you bring to the server : I bring my help as a moderator and as a player, I have Experience at being a moderator(ingame) or any staff if it is in game or in real life. Am also trying to help so server will be more serious and people won't break rules anymore. Am making sure the server will be cleared of rule breakers and also am bringing some fun.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : Ok, First it depends on his rank. If he is a higher rank then me, I am gonna report him. If not I am just gonna teleport to him and ask for reasons, if he has no witnesess I am gonna warn him. If he is gonna continue I am gonna Ban/Kick it depends on what can I do as moderator.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : If i am moderator/user am gonna call a higher rank staff and if no one comes on I am gonna report him on forums (hopefuly someone will see it before everyone gets banned).

Additional comments: None

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I belive I was banned twice. I was warned quite a few times. Some of my warns are for no reason like I mentiond before. 

Steam * Nickname: Potato
If i wrote some mistakes or anything else please message me so i can fix it as soon as possible
Thanks for reading. Eitan
I like Potatoes
[Image: 200w.gif#10]
+1 C:
[Image: g85bOX8TwaSMU.gif]

Doge is such Cute, such lovely, such dog, such sad.
;w;
+1 very nice guy and he can bring good to this server
hmm i dunno. ill let joker deside on to accept him
[Image: giphy.gif]RewardTerror

ACCEPTED.

WELCOME TO THE CREW.

COME ON TS AND INGAME TO RECIEVE YOUR RANK.
[Image: Famous-Heath-Ledger-As-The-Joker-Clappin...Knight.gif]Bear.