• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application for Teddies
Okay before we start i want to say my English is not perfect but good enough and maybe this thread gonna suck but anyway
* Name: Micheal

Presentation IRL: Hello im Micheal im 15 i want to help server grow! well i guess that's it? Feel free to ask me for help! you can add me on steam too! thank you for reading this! ^^

Age *: 15

Availability *: (Im on atleast 5 hours per day or 4)

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I doesn't have microphone but i have Teamspeak

A few words about you and your personality *:Im shy and pretty nice guy im not toxic

RP * Name: Tyler Moufest

* SteamID:STEAM_0:0:87833120

* "How long have you been on our server?: Im lvl 18 i think i was atleast 80 Hours

What timezone are you from? UTC+ 01:00

Vocal Section: (Got no mic)

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: Want to make server better

Why you and not someone else? *: Im one of non-toxic people i want aid server in any way im friendly to community too!

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: My strenght is i do not get triggered from provoking my weakness is im pretty nervous sometimes and im scared i can get demoted or something

Experience as a moderator or administrator *:Welp i was not any moderator or admin on any server if this is what you mean i know most of usefull commands tho

What do you bring to the server *: My love to SCP:CB When i was playing SCP:CB one night i wanted to play GMOD i looked at servers and SCP RP so i have choosed you server cause it seemed to be one of best and yeah here im now

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : Would confront player and ask him then ask other players if its true i would warn player for what he done

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I tell him to stop if he doesn't i call admin if is on server if admin is not on im reporting him on forum first of all screenshotting or recording for proof

Additional comments: -I want to help community atleast let me know if im accepted or denied im really sorry if my grammar is like potato and im sorry if this gets denied for wasting time

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *:Bans: 1 for 10 minutes

Steam * Nickname: Dat Boi Teddies
[Image: 76561198135931968.png]
-1 You Didn't ask for permission to write out Vocaroo but if bear says yes he did ask for permission make that +1
Im sorry i understand i done something stupid i'll try contact bear as soon as possible
+1 I've played with this guy alot of times. He doesn't mess around. He doesn't failrp. He respects everyone and admins. Doesn't let out any SCPs. I think this guy would make a pretty good admin!
-1 dident ask perm not to do vocaroo
-1 no vocaroo
+1 Friendly and I saw you yesterday
I identify myself as an Attack Helicopter
[Image: 200w.gif#10]
I know i sended message to bear if i will not get permission i gonna delete this thread
[Image: 76561198135931968.png]
Thumbs Down 
DENIED
Please ask me or Joker/Commie Bear to not do the vocaroo Part of the application
THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED
[Image: giphy.gif]RewardTerror