• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UnBan Request
Name of the admin that banned you: Miko Jawa

Your RP name: Chicken Rice (i think)

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:70170662

Reason for the Ban: ignoring staff/Rude to staff

Length of your Ban: Permanantly

Screen Message during your connection: --------------------------------------------------
                                                                       You have been banned from this server
                                                                   ---------------------------------------------------
                                                                        Time Left:
                                                                         NEVER
                                                                         Banned By:
                                                                         Miko Jawa (STEAM_0:1:04755779)
                                                                         Reason:
                                                                         Ignoring Staff/Rude To Staff
                                                                         UnBan Request:
                                                                         http://www.infinitygaming.n

explanations: I didn't think it was serious and me and another admin joked about it but i got brought by Miko and as i was actually changing my name he banned me without chance to explain to Miko ( sorry for ignoring you though and i didn't intend to be rude sorry for that too )

I think the whole think was a misunderstanding sorry for any trouble i caused
Sorry for the late reply, it seems that you are sorry for what happened and understand you did wrong. However i will need to speak to Miko to understand fully the reason you were banned.
(01-10-2017, 01:46 PM)Badger Wrote:
Sorry for the late reply, it seems that you are sorry for what happened and understand you did wrong. However i will need to speak to Miko to understand fully the reason you were banned.
Thank you Badger i do not mind the late response as atleast you took your time out of your day to look Smile. i would love to possibly be unbanned soon so whenever you have got it all sorted out i would greatly appreciate it Smile