• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Staff application
Name: Zoephix

Age *: 13 (14 soon, I also asked Joker permissions if i can apply with my age)

Availability * (minimum 4 hours per day):
Weekend = 10+ hours
From Monday until Friday = 5+ hours [depends on school]

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes, i got both.

A few words about you and your personality *: Honest, friendly. I can be fun but also serious.

RP * Name: Dr Zoephix

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50197118

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 24 "hours") Level 41, 24+ hours

What timezone are you from?: GMT +1

Vocal Section: Vocaroo

Presentation IRL *: Hello, my name is Zoephix. I am 13 years old, i am from The Netherlands. I am friendly towards people, i can be fun and also serious. I can be mature.

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: I am online much on SCPRP from early in the morning until late in the night. But in that time there are much hours with no staff online and then the server starts to flood with minges. I want to help the server and keep the minges away so the players can get a great roleplay experience.

Why you and not someone else? *: Why me? I am not more special than other people but i have experience as moderator. Also i play SCPRP much so that means i know all the rules. [I am moderator on InfinityGaming StarwarsRP but sadly nobody plays it anymore, it died]

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your:
Strength: I am friendly and kind to people, i don't get angry fast. I remain calm.
Weakness: When people lie and are disrespectful.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Like i said above i am moderator in StarwarsRP but that server died out.

What do you bring to the server *:  I will do my best to make sure that no rules are getting broken, i can be online many hours.
I can keep the server free of minges so the players have a good roleplay experience. 

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : 
I would look for evidence if anyone has it. If i saw him doing it i would give him a warning for FailRP and RDM. If he does it again i would ban him for 10 minutes, if he does it again after the 10 minute ban i would give him a longer ban.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :
I would try to get evidence of the moderator abusing his powers, if i got evidence i would contact a higher staff member and show the evidence. Or post it on the forums at the "Admin Abuse" section.

Additional comments: N/A

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: 1 ban for 10 minutes if i remember that good. No warnings.

Steam * Nickname: Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zoephixx , Nickname: "zoephix"
[Image: 76561198060659964.png]
1+ Seems friendly and good presentation
(Remember don't get alot of mod jobs otherwise you'll have too much on your schedule.
[Image: 6dee70a50a57bc0a70d03447d28add7ee3b084e7...7f1ecb.jpg]
(01-08-2017, 02:34 PM)RoryBainKiller Wrote: 1+ Seems friendly and good presentation
(Remember don't get alot of mod jobs otherwise you'll have too much on your schedule.

Thanks, about the mod jobs its just that StarwarsRP died and might take some months before it possibly comes back, if StarwarsRP comes back and my schedule is to full [Will see if it possibly comes back] I will indeed then resign from StarwarsRP.
[Image: 76561198060659964.png]
+1 friendly and I see you alot
Btw playing 10 hours a day isn't healthy! Good luck!
Congrats on becoming staff member! We need em'
[Image: Mostro-Logo-For-Category.png]

ACCEPTED!!!

WELCOME TO THE CREW.

WHEN I GET MY GRAPHICS CARD
SO I CAN ACTUALLY LOAD GMOD I'LL GET YOU YOUR RANK.
[Image: giphy.gif]Joker...[Image: giphy.gif]

+permotion