• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jokers Lack of Staffing Skill
So: I want to tell the whole Community what Joker did and why he should be demoted. 
1: He rulebreaks often and abuses often. There are many complains about him even with proof and I have experienced his Rule Breakings too. Like ordering the nuke as a Gun Dealer or bringing me back to my Containment Chamber because I killed him and he got angry. I had a valid reason to kill him. I was Level 17/18 back then. That happened a while ago but sadly I have no proof. But here are some complaints: http://infinitygaming.net/showthread.php?tid=2824 http://infinitygaming.net/showthread.php?tid=3101
2: He barely attends to Admin Calls (@ Calls). I have only seen him around 6 times on SCPRP and he barely helps players with Problems
3: He is terrorizing the server. He is too emotional to be a Staff Member and Perma Banning for Disrespecting is not allowed as it falls under "Harassment". 
Complaints about him Abusing (The Lightsaber Situation) and Demoting for no real Reasons (LagPro). He permabans anything and everything he doesnt like. 
4: Joker doesnt even help with Donation Issues. People have proof and he doesnt even help them get their rank. He doesnt care.

So I and many other people beg you, Badger/Floretta or Wyde, to end his Terrorizing and demote him. I got demoted also, but I dont want my rank back. But LagPro should get his rank back and Joker should get demoted for Incapability of Staffing. Thanks for reading this Smile

-TheDude24

By the way: I posted it here because everybody should know this. Not only the people that are interested for SCPRP
Edit: Also everybody else should get his rank back who got demoted for no reason
Well i dont how to answer it
I can't say anything to it. You can only hope that you will not be banned, Bart
I'm not supporting you...
People are only complaining because they know they've done wrong
-Support

Provide proof. and then we have something rolling.
(03-04-2017, 12:33 PM)RaymondJ Wrote: I'm not supporting you...
People are only complaining because they know they've done wrong
-Support

Provide proof. and then we have something rolling.

I provided proof from other Posts. You just need to click on the link

(03-04-2017, 12:32 PM)JohannesNeo Wrote: I can't say anything to it. You can only hope that you will not be banned, Bart

Dont be scared to say your opinion loudly, Johannes. I see that you are scared of being demoted. He cant demote you for your opinion
+Support
I dont care anymore
He DID actually ban me and Zoidberg perma for no reason.
+Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
hmm damn, you right
Sorry for this question but: Could you maybe unban my Profile/TS Profile and my Account on the server? I think there was no valid reason behind all that
Thanks!
Right.

1. You have no proof of me abusing or failrping and the lot. Just a couple fellows saying "HE DID THIS."
2. Going to admin sits and calls is not my job. Its the admins/mods/Hadmins job. I am trying to sort them each day.
3. In regards to being too emotional, it is the most agreed statement that I am the most unemotional staff member in this community. And at the same time of terrorizing the community, like do you see me come on often? I only come on when someone needs some help specifically from me.
4. I do, i just cannot all the time as there are so many people that need help. It is hard to keep on top of. People just have to have patience.
And as for TheDude I never see him do much to be congratulated anyway so really not much can be said.

AND, for all of you who believe I do not do my job and I am shit, PLEASE do look at the Elite force and NTF website as I am formulating a GIANT update which will change the server to likes you've never seen. And the staff team as a whole does not come on very often and needs encouragement.

As for the banning, I ban those that do not conduct themselves properly ingame, when their isn't a reason it is because the reason is obvious. Like yesterday when I banned 3 people for being "Homosexual lovers" And one of them being called "The Gay one".

Thank you for reading.