• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random warn when it wasnt even his chase but other admins.
Your Name:

Your SteamID:

Name of the admin:Tracer Heartfroger

The admins steamID:

How did the admin abuse:He reported me for nlr when other admin forgive me and he came from nothing and reported me but when other admin told me were 4 min so this admin warned me for nrl because i changed role after 7 min in count. And thanks to him now i might get automaticly banned because he as *ADMIN* dont even hear my explain just ban me direcly for 8 second count. IF i hear any admin saying no prof etc as other admin Benjamin Raptor if he told me to dont do it again.So all i want from this report is getting unwarned and having admin punished

Proof:http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/91600930967045905/4EF29AE24CB0F6058A1D954A1D03FED0D55130C0/
                 http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...A57184EB8/
                 read how fast he warned while i were with benjamin time difference and you can read at first that proof that benjamin were there and when from sudden comes someone randomly and warns me.

Date/Time:4:58
oke first thing you report is not finished
and i told you are not allowed to get back for 5 min and you change back in like 2 min

[Image: giphy.gif]
i Let u go back to ur job as i thought tracer has dealth with u , unfortunatly u just ignored him and went back to ur job
| - Benjamin Raptor - |
damn forgot id my dumb head
sorry admins for taking your time
Well for a fact if you ignore a staff member you could get warned for that so be happy that you just got warned for 1 thing. And let me say you're proof doesn't show any thing. 
[Image: mr-pinda-for-him.png]

[Image: 1435956754-kingdom.png]
Random warn when it wasn't even his chase but other admins.
Okay A Couple Of Things I Spoke To Tracer About To Tracer About 
The RDM And Everything He Told Was Fine But That Does Not Matter. 
You Are Also Making It Out As The Warn Was Super Quick But From The Screen Shots 
It Seems Like And Okay Period Of Time. 
You Also Did Not Do The Template Missing Out Some Of The Questions And 
On Top Of All This Your English Is Not Great So It Was Hard For Me To Understand Your Points. 
[And The Screen Shot Is Not Really Proof] 

- | Alex Smith | -

[Image: c6MfQ6dOO1lra.gif][Image: 200.webp#8]

(03-12-2017, 08:02 PM)Alex Smith Wrote:
You Are Also Making It Out As The Warn Was Super Quick But From The Screen Shots 
On Top Of All This Your English Is Not Great So It Was Hard For Me To Understand Your Points. 

- | Alex Smith | -

so what your saying about my language is that i should not try to speak your being racist . with my all respect , you say that on every threat and thats live racist. to be honest and with all my respect t
He is just telling you that your English is not the best

(03-12-2017, 08:23 PM)DarknesZed Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 08:02 PM)Alex Smith Wrote:

- | Alex Smith | -

so what your saying about my language is that i should not try to speak your being racist . with my all respect , you say that on every threat and thats live racist. to be honest and with all my respect t
It is not racism. If you speak in a way someone doesn't understand you that means they do not understand you. Do not bring racism into it.

No action will be taken.

Your warn is valid. The staff seem to agree you are wrong. Also calling staff racist and playing the race card is low and shows that  you seem to want to cause trouble.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQivoMeljvNeXDo6_B5RbK...pBRYbc3gf4]