• 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Bubbles Application for Staff
Heart 
* Name: (Removed for my own reason)

Age *: (minimum 15 years) Turning 13 in Some months

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) 4-6 Hours

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: No Mic But i own Teamspeek 3 

A few words about you and your personality *: I'm 13 Live in Norway Like to help people, get Easly Pissed and Love to Chat whit people

RP * Name: NTF Bubbles

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:74723874

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 24 "hours") I Have Played More Than Two Mounth on the server  and I'm level 35

What timezone are you from? UTC+01:00

Vocal SectionVocaroo (Permmition given from Spoon)

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *: Vocaroo  I Am 12 years old. Live in Norway. I am a Male and I Like Playing, I love Cats and Dogs I love new Friends i do not like people so is mean or trying to hurt somoen in any way or steal

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Vocaroo My Motivation is to make SCP-RP for Infinity Gaming a good place to me Where people can feal thay are welcome and help people

Why you and not someone else? *: Vocaroo I am a Nice guy. I can Step up to most things i love to help people so need it

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Vocaroo My Strengths is When i Start playing Almost nothign can stop me i feel like i'm addicted.  I love new people so i can help them. And my weaknesses is that when i take a Brake it can be very long and i cant respond to anything but other times i can come back fast, Depends whats going on 

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Vocaroo I Have Meany Experiences as Staff on servers 

What do you bring to the server *: Vocaroo  What i bring, Sometimes Happyness Sometimes Friends. And sometimes just randomness.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : Vocaroo I whuld Spectate him for a Pediod and then if i can Commfirm it i will tp to him and warn and jail him (Jailtime 120seconds) Depends on what he did How "Serius" that is if its Very Serius i will Ban him.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Vocaroo report it on the Fourums and say it to a high ranking staff member 

Additional comments: - Nothing to say.

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: i have One warn for failRP as SCP (Screaming in CC as 1048)

Steam * Nickname: Bubbles

*: Essential
+1
While underage, Bubbles has proven to be mature enough in my opinion.
Vocaroo answers are a bit short.
I see Bubbles a lot.
Seems to know the rules a lot.
(._.) Foxy said i Chuld do it so i truted him

20.11 - Bubbels #PrayForManchester: On thios Vocaodoo What ever Do i need to answerthere too ?
20.11 - Fox The Kebab Remover: if u dont have mic
20.11 - Fox The Kebab Remover: then
20.11 - Fox The Kebab Remover: just answer
20.11 - Fox The Kebab Remover: like typing
20.11 - Bubbels #PrayForManchester: Ok
Bubbles if u want permission to type youre vocaroo as Spoon Or Kingerslinger
[Image: 26204015ba8533fc901aebdbe2d84606e7e8effe...3999b9.jpg]
I told you to make a new app and you asked me about vocaroo how to answer did forget to tell you that you need permission to type it out, thought u knew that since you dont have a mic. Sorry bubbles
Building the wall
[Image: 1T2Hrb5.gif]
Ok guys. Spoon gave me Perm to Write there so. no need to say it
+support from me
+ age doesn't matter since he is mature
+ has experience
+ friendly and a nice guy

Good luck bubbles!
Building the wall
%1 Claims that he got permission to type vocaroo, but haven't edited it in the Application yet, I suggest that.
+1 Seems mature enough
+1 Have knowledge of the rules, of what I have seen.

Well I haven't been in contact or something with you enough to I personally can give you a +1 sorry, but I will do Neutral.
[Image: 97416250e2696dd5884bb4d4ec2f1d0b76df2844...50e90b.jpg]
Spoon did give him perm he just didn't edit it
Building the wall
(06-04-2017, 12:06 AM)Jewsie Pinkie Wrote: %1 Claims that he got permission to type vocaroo, but haven't edited it in the Application yet, I suggest that.
+1 Seems mature enough
+1 Have knowledge of the rules, of what I have seen.

Well I haven't been in contact or something with you enough to I personally can give you a +1 sorry, but I will do Neutral.

I'm not sure to put it but here is it atlest

22.31 - Bubbels #PrayForManchester: Spun
22.31 - Spoon: yes
22.32 - Bubbels #PrayForManchester: Can you Grant That i can Write in Vocadoo ?
22.32 - Spoon: yeah
22.32 - Spoon: i am team manager/staff manager/ SSA