• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lord Gaben's staff app
* Name: Daniel G.

Age *: (minimum 15 years) 14

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) 6+ hours

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: yes and yes, but i prefer not to use my mic

A few words about you and your personality *: i am a friendly person, will help to those in need, i am quite shy, i accept my punisments.

RP * Name: *job name* Lord Gaben (my rpname as AI is "Windows 10")

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86186715

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 24 "hours") about two months, I am level 30

What timezone are you from? UTC +03:00

Vocal SectionVocaroo

I got permission from spoon to type those instead

Presentation IRL *: I am a friendly person who helps those in need, i am a little shy but accept my punishments.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: On my time on the server, i see a lot of people breaking rules, which really bothers me, and i want to change that.

Why you and not someone else? *: Because i know how to help people and i know the rules, if i ever make a mistake, i will apologize and acknowledge it (this line somehow got f'ed up)

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Strengths: I will respond as fast as i can, and will help as much as i can. Weaknesses: I am shy, Not native English speaker.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Unfortunately, none, i have no experience as staff

What do you bring to the server *: I am a funny person, and can be serious when needed, i am a stickler for rules, and it really bothers me when people break the rules.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would first tp the person who accused him, hear his side of the story, and then tp Paul Jackson and hear his side of the story. If Paul can explain why he did that with a good enough reason, i will give him a warning not to do it again, If he doesnt give a valid reason i will call an admin (since i cant ban as mod) to ban him.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Open my recording software and record as much of the chat as i can to gather some proof, and, if available, will call a higher ranking staff member to help me.

Additional comments: If you didn't read it, Spoon gave me permission to write the vocal section instead.

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I had 1 ban as 106 for failrp, i was new to the job so i didn't really know its rules, Other than that, that's it.

Steam * Nickname: Lord Gaben

I really hope i will be accepted, If i wont thats ok, I get it.
[Image: 94580543fe3e6dcfa8180a4300a28660989ad0c5...55bee3.jpg]
(06-03-2017, 06:53 PM)potato Wrote: +app made well
+for all the others am too lazy to mention
-never seen you on the server
I'll go for natural bc this is a main reason

I am sorry you haven't seen me on the server, and you went with neutral, but hey, at least you didn't -1 me, and i appreciate that.
+1
While underage, is fairly mature in my opinion
Good app

Only problem is I don't see you often, so if accepted, try to change that Wink
(06-03-2017, 07:18 PM)Tawn Jarema Wrote: +1
Good app

Thank you, I appreciate your opinion. I will try to be on the server more often but you know, school and stuff.
(06-04-2017, 03:56 AM)The Savior Gaben Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 07:18 PM)Tawn Jarema Wrote: +1
Good app

Thank you, I appreciate your opinion. I will try to be on the server more often but you know, school and stuff.

I know, I understand or else I probably would've went neutral instead of a +1.
+Support
+Support
+Support
+Support
+Support
+Support
FUCK YEA BOI
(06-04-2017, 09:15 AM)ZarKii Wrote: +Support
+Support
+Support
+Support
+Support
+Support
FUCK YEA BOI

Uhhh... Okay...
(06-04-2017, 09:15 AM)ZarKii Wrote: +Support
+Support
+Support
+Support
+Support
+Support
FUCK YEA BOI

These supports have been voided as they have no reason to them, plus one person can only give one support.
[Image: ukivej.jpg]

+1

+Active
+Good app
+Know rules
+Friendly
FiguSS
It says that staff apps are closed, But i posted this about a few days before it closed, So why isn't anyone posting replies if they like my app or not?