• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i got banned because admins said it was *Jokers* order
Name of the admin that banned you: Idk 

Your RP name: Dr Zoidberg

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:156581603

Reason for the Ban: I have no idea

Length of your Ban: well forever i guess

Screen Message during your connection: you are banned from the server 

explanations: well i just logged on and i was a CI or agent whatever.
i was minding my own business until an admin picked me up for no reason so i said let me go he didn't so i killed him.
Then i adverted (LETS RAID THIS BITCH) then i got teleported and jailed for no reason and apparently raiding is failrp and i got mad and gave a lot of disrespect to the admins saying fuck you i didn't failrp and then shit hit the fan and I WAS BANNED.

i was rping and this is the shit i get.

well i guess if this gets denied this will be the end of Dr Zoidberg 
youre ban possible of Disrespect to staff i suppose?
[Image: 26204015ba8533fc901aebdbe2d84606e7e8effe...3999b9.jpg]
On Hold

Attention! This Unban request has been put on hold until we have enough replies.

Please, post your opinion and verdict of this ban.
i was raiding and then i got teleported and when people do that i tend to get angry
You know who banned you don't play stupid you also know why, Yuuki banned you after you had disrespected a lot I teleported you and you said, "Theres raid bitches". Because you don't roleplay really, and no Intention to it I brought you straight away you descided to disrespect me, because you jumped around and stuff I jailed you, you screamed in your mic and I gagged you, when admin came before I gagged you, you also disrespected us all.

You cried about it and threaten about you could either get Spoon, Joker or Badger to unban you, but you have been warned for it so many times, you have no Intention to behave or roleplay or play at all, and you know the reason for ban.

You were slandering bullshit in OOC aswell.
[Image: 97416250e2696dd5884bb4d4ec2f1d0b76df2844...50e90b.jpg]
i was rping i was raiding and then i found out my ban thing is false i did not run from a sit and i was not trolling or RDMING i was simply raiding is that a perm ban now HUH! (plus i said lets raid this bitch not theres raid bitches)
plus all that stuff you said is not true all i was doing was minding my own business and raiding
(06-03-2017, 08:33 PM)Dr Zoidberg2 Wrote: i was rping i was raiding and then i found out my ban thing is false i did not run from a sit and i was not trolling or RDMING i was simply raiding is that a perm ban now HUH! (plus i said lets raid this bitch not theres raid bitches)

Read what I am writing I never said you ranned off.. I said you were jumping around.
[Image: 97416250e2696dd5884bb4d4ec2f1d0b76df2844...50e90b.jpg]
But u know disrespecting staff whole time is not right to do and yeah that can get u a ban.
so jumping is a perma ban?
(06-03-2017, 09:50 PM)Dr Zoidberg2 Wrote: so jumping is a perma ban?

You were disrespecting as what i have understand not only jumping so saying jumping is perm ban is just crap