• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
application to HogwartsRP
* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected
Do not pester staff about checking and rating your application, Staff will check when they have the time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- You must have a appropriate avatar.
- You need to have been active on the server for more than just a few days.
- You must have positive rep on the forums.
- You need to be well known with staff.
- Dependant on your bans/warnings you may or may not get accepted.
- Team-speak is a requirement for all staff, so you Must have it.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name *: Emily

Age *: (minimum 15 years)
Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day)
5 hrs
Do you own a microphone and team-speak? *:
yes
Number of bans/warnings (please give ban reasons) *:
1 warning and 1 ban ban was because i was new and broke restraints and then my computer crashed due to so much going on (i fixed that problem with my computer) so they banned me for a while
A few words about you and your personality *:
i am what i would consider a kind person i follow rules and avoid trouble
RP * Name:
Amelia Barrow
* Steam-ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cutiekiller8/

What is your level (Minimum level 15) *:
What timezone are you from? *:
Eastern Time Zone
Vocal Section

You will have to answer the following questions orally! (You may type, however you must contact a Senior SA or owner before doing so)

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them Separately.

Please paste the Vocaroo link next to the questions.

About you IRL *:  My name is Emily i go to high school and this year i will be a senior. I am working to become and early childhood teacher. I am color Guard in my school also know as flags. 

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *:
I enjoy the server and the people on it and i see a lot of non-listening to the rules so id like to be able to make a change and help
Why you and not someone else? *:
I prefer to listen to the rules and follow them and dislike when i see people not listening where as others might just join into not listening
Your strengths / weaknesses *: 
My strengths are I enforce rules and help others when ever possible I'm good at explaining my weaknesses are that I'm kinda shy at first but once i get used to something I'm good.
Experience as a moderator or administrator *: 
No experience
What do you bring to the server *: 
My love for harry potter and Hogwarts.
"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : Ban for a few hours

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :
I would let the Admin know as soon as possible.
You did not get permission to type your vocaroo.
You posted it in the wrong place.
[Image: penguin.gif]
Harry Saint and Miki's applications are basically copies of each other that are copied so badly that they both link to the same profile on steam. I don't think either of them have gotten permission to do a vocaroo either. Both have misspellings in them aswell. -1
um this was 2 months ago ;_;
[Image: penguin.gif]