• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Snake's Staff Application
Name: Martin

Availability: 6+ hours weekday / 8+ Holidays/Weekends

Microphone and Teamspeak: I do own microphone but i do not own Teamspeak.

A few words about you and your personality: Friendly, Trustworthy, A bit shy, Fair, Person who likes seeing people playing fair.

RolePlay Name: Snake

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84866644

How long have you been on our server?*Level*: I started playing on server like 2 weeks ago, I'm playing on the server everyday and for sure 24+ hours, And i'm currently level 27.

What time zone are you from?: (Central European Summer Time) CEST GMT +2 Hours.

Presentation IRL: My name is Martin. I'm friendly person and i really enjoy playing on Garry's mod roleplay servers, And i also like to see people playing games fairly.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member: My motivation is simple, I always see people writing in chat "FailRP" or doing "FailRP" and i just would like to help them or prevent them from doing "FailRP", also sometimes when I or anyone else needs staff member they are offline or not responding.

Why you and not someone else?: I feel like some people wants me to be Staff member, some of them even said it and i think it's not bad idea. I also feel like being really friendly to people and i can accept my punishment so i think there won't be problem with me not admiting something or lying.

Your strengths / weaknesses: Strengths: I can be really friendly, I'm trustworthy,  I'm playing fair and i can be really good team player. Weaknesses: I can get easily angry when someone is not playing fair or lying to me.

Experience as a moderator or administrator: I've never been Moderator or Administrator on any server.

What do you bring to the server?: I will of course bring fun and fair roleplaying to the server!

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff?: First i would teleport to him and Jail him, then i will ask what did he do and see if he isn't lying, if he would be lying i would bring witnesses ask them and then if he still would be lying i would easily warn him for FailRP / RDM and for lying.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : If there won't be any other high ranked staff member, I would take a screenshot and send it to high ranked staff member. And if there would be high ranked staff member i would take a screenshot and call that high ranked staff member to me.

Additional Comments: I just would like to keep players happy and help people!

Other: I have been once warned for Staff Disrespect and i alredy apologized to that staff member.

Steam Nickname: Snake
+Good template
+seem to be friendly
+Good level
+Support
+Experienced 
+Game Time
+Nice Person
%If a player was lying to you, you should contact me or other admin
A warning but +apologized and noticed your mistake 
Overall a +POSITIVE+
[Image: DExo9FRWAAETEpa.jpg:large]Serious Wolf
+Good availability.
+Good app.
+Can learn from punisments.
%Some grammar mistakes.

+Support!

Good Luck!
I just noticed that one kid just copied this guys app and changed something lol. Also +Support from me
Building the wall
[Image: 1T2Hrb5.gif]
+1. Good application.
[Image: 26204015ba8533fc901aebdbe2d84606e7e8effe...3999b9.jpg]
+1 Active
+1 Friendly
+1 Good At Game
+1 Helpful
+1 really funny guy
+1 Hours played

+1 From me (he's a really great guy lads)
[Image: logo.png]
+Experienced 
+Good game time
+Apology accepted
+Knows the rules
+Good level
+Good intentions 
%Get TS it's important
%As you say you are a hot head being a hot head might result in staff abuse on that player and also might cloud your judgment 
%I don't like the template :p

For me, it's going to be a big old +1
[Image: dVe3XS5.jpg]

[Accepted]
Welcome to the staff team