• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Name of the admin that banned you: Dusanking123

Your RP name: 049 SCP EUCLID

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161548447

Reason for the Ban: Racism {Saying the N word}

Length of your Ban: Permanent

Screen Message during your connection: as seen in the photo ==> https://gyazo.com/fe5ffe88cbdc835da55b58a2b23284ca

explanations: I was 049 trying to break out fellow SCP's so I started with 682, a zombie was using his keycard and we got to the area where you control 682's CC and Faze Foxy who was making a teleport with a switch and stuff was there, he said "defuq u doing* and he found out the researcher who was my zombie was using his keycard and got banned for 15 minutes, I spent minutes waiting for people to come in and I caught 2 of them so we headed out through the gate and 079 was helping us since 682 plugged him in. Dusanking123 was a CS who held gunpoint at me and the person I infected (The CS) was not a zombie on his screen and didn't have a knife. He tried tazing me as he only had a tazer and he was stopped by Dusanking123 who was the other CS. I was at gunpoint and headed upstairs until 682 came in and attacked the zombie and didn't kill Dusan but killed the zombie, and 035 finished off Dusan. I was excited that they came and I said to 035 "MY N****!" {without the censor} and we were making our way through the hallway when Dusan came in and jailed me in a corner. He told me the N word was perma bannable and racist and I was shouting I didn't know and was complaining how I spent 21 levels on the server then I had been banned. Before that he told me to come to infinitygaming.net for a unban request. I await a reply for whether I can be unbanned or not.
Didn't i ban you since dusan is mod????
Signed by Kebab Remover Foxy
[Image: DistinctWarpedBluemorphobutterfly-max-1mb.gif]

(08-01-2017, 04:30 PM)FoxE Wrote: How the fuck did he ban you????

i dont even know

(08-01-2017, 04:30 PM)FoxE Wrote: Didn't i ban you since dusan is mod????

no you didn't if you did it would of said
No i didnt ban you i think but how the fuck did he ban you
Signed by Kebab Remover Foxy
[Image: DistinctWarpedBluemorphobutterfly-max-1mb.gif]

(08-01-2017, 04:35 PM)FoxE Wrote: No i didnt ban you i think but how the fuck did he ban you

dont ask me, how am i supposed to know? i just want to apolagize and get unbanned

now what, everything has gotten confusing and im waiting for something to happen  Huh

sorry if im being rude Sad
No Foxe did permban you, he edited the ban to Permban, I know since mean and the SSA has the ban logs and he told me, the question is when were you banned? How long time ago?
[Image: 97416250e2696dd5884bb4d4ec2f1d0b76df2844...50e90b.jpg]
(08-01-2017, 06:13 PM)Jewsie Pinkie Wrote: No Foxe did permban you, he edited the ban to Permban, I know since mean and the SSA has the ban logs and he told me, the question is when were you banned? How long time ago?

i was banned today, about 5 hours ago and 42 minutes, i dont remember well, its between 14:00 and 15:00 in english time
(08-01-2017, 06:55 PM)Justazombie Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 06:13 PM)Jewsie Pinkie Wrote: No Foxe did permban you, he edited the ban to Permban, I know since mean and the SSA has the ban logs and he told me, the question is when were you banned? How long time ago?

i was banned today, about 5 hours ago and 42 minutes, i dont remember well, its between 14:00 and 15:00 in english time

oops, i forgot to say he gave me 4 warnings

not for different things, just direct 4 warnings

and im terribly sorry for being racist, i know how bad it is to say that and im too dumb to think of it in the first place :c
I wanted to give you 4 warnings,i gave you 1 and then u left after saying "Fuck you and fuck this server"

I told foxy to ban ur steamid after he came back from afk
(08-01-2017, 08:34 PM)Dusanking123 Wrote: I wanted to give you 4 warnings,i gave you 1 and then u left after saying "Fuck you and fuck this server"

i apolagize, i was having a tantrum + crying at the time

(08-01-2017, 08:47 PM)Justazombie Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 08:34 PM)Dusanking123 Wrote: I wanted to give you 4 warnings,i gave you 1 and then u left after saying "Fuck you and fuck this server"

i apolagize, i was having a tantrum + crying at the time

and after u said the n word is perma bannable i was raging