• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin abuse
                                                                                                      Your Name: emm

Your SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:8292210

Name of the admin: Couldar blackgate

The admins steamID: STEAM_0:1:122535964

How did the admin abuse
He first of all said i stabbed him, then he physgunned me over a wall and made me get fall damage. After that i said i took a screenshot and then he banned me for 120 minutes.

Proof
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1099930747
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1099930802

Date/Time: 09:50
That's not proof, That's just the ban.
[Image: 5mw2NVWTRFaw3ESL-P00rA.png]
And the other one shows a tree...
Faramis:
[Image: giphy.gif]
No proof

dont forget about you trolling people and burning all the tables in a mans inn that he worked hard on i gave you many warnings one being me phys gunning you out the castle
(08-04-2017, 10:40 AM)Ares4190 Wrote: dont forget about you trolling people and burning all the tables in a mans inn that he worked hard on i gave you many warnings one being me phys gunning you out the castle

lol m8 u dropped me over the castle that caused me 2 get fall damage
No proof
I'M ALBANIAN
THE ALBANIAN STAFF MEMBER

[Image: f0ab05f03b28d84fd529133b4db50aa2--albani...ulture.jpg]

Denied
No proof given.

Thread closed.
Don't reply on it anymore.
Regards,
Bram