• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming changes
(08-09-2017, 01:18 PM)Severous Snape Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 01:03 PM)James007 Wrote: The question is when will it happen.
im gonna guess you havent been in this community long enough??

I am sixth year and EpicVip. And all the time there were no Updates.
So when will it happen? Huh (take it easy)
HogwartsRP
Sixth Year 
EpicVip

- James
In the disclaimer i noted that all changes are out of our reach to actually do. All we can do is wait and inform you.
- Nathan Stone
  SuperAdmin HogwartsRP
(08-06-2017, 10:31 AM)Nathan Stone Wrote:
13. add spells to astronomy teachers shop
14. add potions to potion teachers shop
15. add food to the waitress job

This is how it used to be... I don't know what happened but... something must have broke it
Hope you agree, 
Bobby Miles/Pablo Silvertongue

[Image: 7d31500399bc63ddfdf5623fee682187.jpg]
the 'before someone can become teacher they must pass the teacher application on the forums' i dont think is necessary since people can just open a new window and see the teachers rules and just copy paste so theres no point in making that really.
Sitting On A Toilet

[Image: 200.webp#40-grid1]
(08-10-2017, 01:01 PM)Severous Snape Wrote: the 'before someone can become teacher they must pass the teacher application on the forums' i dont think is necessary since people can just open a new window and see the teachers rules and just copy paste so theres no point in making that really.

Its going to be more advanced then that, trust me.

(08-10-2017, 12:15 PM)BobbyMiller Wrote:
(08-06-2017, 10:31 AM)Nathan Stone Wrote:
13. add spells to astronomy teachers shop
14. add potions to potion teachers shop
15. add food to the waitress job

This is how it used to be... I don't know what happened but... something must have broke it

Yep broken.
- Nathan Stone
  SuperAdmin HogwartsRP
All I'm saying is, spells that turn you into a ragdoll of some sorts need changed or have to go my dudes.
Really? Making Dragoner have a year limit isn't going to help. Dragoner gives EpicVIPs a MASSIVE advantage towards others. Unless they manage to block it with protego or use godivillio or protego Maxima in time.
Hope you agree, 
Bobby Miles/Pablo Silvertongue

[Image: 7d31500399bc63ddfdf5623fee682187.jpg]
Imo I think cineres and some other spells should be whitelisted. Like cineres a seventh year spell/epicvip and some other spells whitelisted like bombard ejich trust me does nothing I think
Sitting On A Toilet

(08-12-2017, 05:01 PM)Severous Snape Wrote: Imo I think cineres and some other spells should be whitelisted. Like cineres a seventh year spell/epicvip and some other spells whitelisted like bombard ejich trust me does nothing I think

Cineras? CINERAS?... Oh yeah Deletrius isn't OP enough, let's add a spammable AoE Deletrius lmao
cineres is not more powerful than dragoner, deletrius or confrigo its a normal spell really and if you didnt see i said 'imo'
Sitting On A Toilet