• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reapplication from Lucas Matter
* Name: Lucas

Age *: 13

Availability *: 10-17 hours per day

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes I do

A few words about you and your personality *: My names Lucas and i like football and many games such as Fifa, Garry's mod , Arma 3, KBSP , Overwatch, Old call of dutys CSGO and more i play football for hobby's and i have a very creative mind all tho i have slit dyslexia and some other things that hold me back in life but i will never give up. Im german and i am a nice guy if you get to know me all ways willing to help. In school i do Computer science and IT because i love computers and how they work. I mostly play football for school and my other team i also like to watch. I am normally the class joker but also very mature I like to watch YouTube a lot and The walking dead, I also like to watch south park. and Sports , Ive been playing on the server for a long time Back when senate commandos where a thing and i have to say its changed alot but i still love to play everyday i have played none stop for 21days now and im going for the full month ive maid many friends such as Beaver, Axel,dopie, best,daan, cakemix ,Caileb and me and Enzo go way back (sorry if i missed you) And this is why is love this server so much. And i thank you tanks for this.

RP * Name: Grand Lord Lucas Valli

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104620378

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: 2weaks and 5day about that"22"

What timezone are you from?: GMT +01:00

A few Things about you IRL *:Iam a 13 young Boy who can learn fast and I play in my free time much football or draw animes.
Iam now at the high school(in Germany)Iam coming from Germany and Iam very strange in my RP job most of the time.

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: I want to become staff to be even more part of the community i want to keep helping the server as much as i can. I love helping people I love the server and what it does and it has a massive community which i would love to help every day. 

Why you and not someone else? *: I learn faster then most of the others who are Staff Members and I have very much free time so Iam most of the time on the Kingdom RP Server 

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Iam very god at RolePlay I have been an own KingdomRP Owner so I know how it is as a Staff.|I dont have really much weaknesses but I have one when any one is to insult my family or friends I am very bad to speak. 

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I had a own KingdomRP Server before i couldnt pay it anymore and shutdown so I have very much experience as Staff on KingdomRP 

What do you bring to the server *: I would bring yet another Staff to help the current Team and i would secure the Server more from RDMer or FailRPer or just guys they want trouble. 

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? :  I would bring both the the person who reported the person, in this case Paul Jackson, to a quiet spot away from other players and have the two in an  sit. I would go through with them and hear both their stories and see if there is any parts of which would not match. Should the person accuse the other of having RDMed and the other would deny such a claim, I would check the logs. If confessing to having killed the person but giving me a reason as to why, I would once more seek to hear his reasoning and by such aim to form an opinion. I would obviously also have asked of proof from the one who is making accusations. Punishments would of course be different from case to case but in most instances I believe that they would end in a warn.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : (I will take Paul)I would brought him to certain location and ask him to stop abusing his permisison when he is still abusing is power I would call a higher Staff and would tell Paul that he is- using his permission wrong.When the higher Staff has arrived I would explaine him what is going on and that Pual is using his power wrong.So the and I would take is to demote Paul.

Additional comments: Tanks for reading my Staff App enjoy your day

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: Right now 1Bans=240min from Shanell

Steam * Nickname: Wolfielks|BeastMode
-By Grand Lord Lucas Matter
ACCEPTED
Your applications was posted long before they were closed.
I know you waited long for this and I waited for replies but now I answered.
Welcome back to the Team!
Your rank will be added.
If you have any further questions contact me on the Forums or In-Game.
[Image: giphy.webp]