• 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Application Template
The application must be as Form.

* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected

* Name:

Age *: (minimum 15 years)

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day)

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *:

A few words about you and your personality *:

RP * Name:

* SteamID:

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level")

What timezone are you from?

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *: Vocaroo

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Vocaroo

Why you and not someone else? *: Vocaroo

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Vocaroo

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Vocaroo

What do you bring to the server *: Vocaroo

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : Vocaroo

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Vocaroo

Additional comments: -

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *:

Steam * Nickname:

*: Essential
[Image: 26204015ba8533fc901aebdbe2d84606e7e8effe...3999b9.jpg]
No Spoon Gave me permission to give access to type Vocaroo so do Superadmin+ not SeniorSA please.
[Image: 97416250e2696dd5884bb4d4ec2f1d0b76df2844...50e90b.jpg]
Nice template
* Name: Jacob DeJong

Age *: 15

Availability *: whenever you need me, i can be avalible most of the time, school is comming so i w=may be on every other day, deppends

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: yes

A few words about you and your personality *: im a very kind man, short tempered and i can have a very bug sense of humore, kinda forgiving

RP * Name: HandsomeSpork

* SteamID: HandsomeSpork

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: lvl 18, half way to 19

What timezone are you from? west coast (washinton, california, USA)

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *: Vocaroo

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: help anyone with problems and make sure people follow rules

Why you and not someone else? *: i am aware of the correct ri=ules to follow, some people arent as strict as others

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: i can handle many situations, no one can bribe me in game, get me to do things that are against rules, i like to hear both sides of the story

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: i have not had any expierience as a mod or admin

What do you bring to the server *: my help in keeping the server clean and making sure everyone is on the same pace

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : bring him to a secluded area with the person who had reported him, to hear both sides of the story

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : contact owner or head admin

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: i have never been banned or warned on any servers

Steam * Nickname: HandsomeSpork

*: Essential
LMAO Spork buddy, wrong area. XD
Cheese Burger
* Name: Louis Standring

Age *: 15

Availability *: 4-6 (sometimes 7 hours)

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes but it isn't on my headset, it's seperate

A few words about you and your personality *: Friendly but can be stern if needed

RP * Name: PencilMistress

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169139684

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: I don't know how long exactly but at least a few months (maybe a few more)

What timezone are you from? Greenwich mean time zone (UTC+00:00)

Vocal Section
You will have to answer the following questions orally! Or ask and SA+ to type the Vocaroo part.

Presentation IRL *: Hi, i'm a 15 year old and in year 10 (9th grade). I like playing on my computer but have an interest in music and instruments.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: I just want to help or teach as i have met some people who don't know exactly what SCP RP is and how to play. 

Why you and not someone else? *: I don't know why me but to be honest, I believe i may be able to help and be a good member of the community.

Your strengths / weaknesses *: Strengths: I can resolve something with someone if they are understanding and willing to take a warning.

Weaknesses: I don't like to give a punishment and if the person is really arguing with me, I may get a bit more annoyed

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I do not have any experience with being an admin/moderator

What do you bring to the server *: I can teach someone about the server as a lot of new players are Class Ds and I like to stay in the D blocks. I feel that the server is a bit harder to understand at the beginning for some of the newer players as they may not know how to switch their own classes.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would bring him to a more private place and bring some of the witnesses for evidence. I would talk to him and the others to see what the truth was. If he was guilty, I would warn him and verbally tell him not to do what he did.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Bring him and talk to him or bring a member higher in command (Admin/SuperAdmin)

Other : I have never been banned but was warned when I first started.

Steam * Nickname: PencilMistress
Dude make it a new thread
[Image: 207772backgroundscp.jpg]

Plox gimme +1 rep
make a new thread
[Image: 207772backgroundscp.jpg]

Plox gimme +1 rep
Don't comment here you're Staff apps, You went abit far. Lower. Lower. Not here
[Image: 071980042310520a93226a76592712fa3771b9f7...6aff59.jpg]           BubbleS Approves
Or bram can just lock this topic...