Don't comment here you're Staff apps, You went abit far. Lower. Lower. Not here

Bababababababababababababa nobody listens anyways XD
I'm italian,I'm english so what am I?
please make a new thread with your staff application
[Image: 25p0kgp.jpg]
(08-08-2017, 03:19 AM)Bram Elysium Wrote:
The application must be as Form.

* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected

* Name:
Odie White

Age *: (minimum 15 years)
13 but not immature 
Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day)
Usually 6 hours 
Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *:
Yes 

A few words about you and your personality *:
I am Odie White and I am 13 years old. I play on this server a lot and have only had one warning and that was due to me not knowing about the tazer. I would be happy if you accepted me.

RP * Name:
Dot Dot
* SteamID:
* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level")
2 weeks or so. Lvl 19
What timezone are you from?
BST
Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.
Given permission by Oxcele to type.
Presentation IRL *: Vocaroo
I am Odie White
Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Vocaroo
I want to help the server and see what it's like
Why you and not someone else? *: Vocaroo
I am easy going but still able to judge fairly
Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Vocaroo
Very positive and instructive. Dont tolerate racism or anything like that. No weaknesses 
Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Vocaroo
None. 
What do you bring to the server *: Vocaroo
I saw a video making fun of SCP RP and I wanted to see for myself.
"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : Vocaroo
Jail him and have him give a reason and will ban.
You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :Vocaroo
Warn them and ask why they are doing it

Additional comments: -
I won't be annoying like other 13 year olds 
Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *:
No bans only one warn because I didn't know you couldn't taze 008
Steam * Nickname:
Dot Dot
*: Essential
Please make a new thread with it. .-. kind of common sense
[Image: despacito.jpg]
* Name:Veteran Eddy(Retired)

Age *: 20

Availability *: 5hrs
Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: yes

A few words about you and your personality *: i play football on my free time, I have a job and i like play video games and hang out with my friends

RP * Name: Legendary Eddy

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185343761

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: 2yrs, Level 59

What timezone are you from? Western US

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *: : i play football on my free time, I have a job and i like play video games and hang out with my friends

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Because i want to come back from retirement and have fun on the like i use to a long time ago and i think i would make a lot of people happyto see me as staff again.

Why you and not someone else? *:  Because most people liked when i was staff and wanted to reapply

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: None
Experience as a moderator or administrator *:i was a Admin before i left, i was Admin for 4 months
What do you bring to the server *: Happiness care and joy

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would warn and ban him for 2hrs if he was doing that

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :I would tell them to stop abuse or you will be kicked out of staff
Can we forum warn people who don't make new threads? Or at least put a massive sign up saying, "DON'T POST APPLICATIONS HERE". Oh wait, someone already did that.
[Image: despacito.jpg]
* Name:Veteran Eddy(Retired)

Age *: 20

Availability *: 5hrs
Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: yes

A few words about you and your personality *: i play football on my free time, I have a job and i like play video games and hang out with my friends

RP * Name: Legendary Eddy

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185343761

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: 2yrs, Level 59

What timezone are you from? Western US

Vocal SectionVocaroo

Presentation IRL *: : i play football on my free time, I have a job and i like play video games and hang out with my friends

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Because i want to come back from retirement and have fun on the like i use to a long time ago and i think i would make a lot of people happyto see me as staff again.

Why you and not someone else? *:  Because most people liked when i was staff and wanted to reapply

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: None
Experience as a moderator or administrator *:i was a Admin before i left, i was Admin for 4 months
What do you bring to the server *: Happiness care and joy

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would warn and ban him for 2hrs if he was doing that

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :I would tell them to stop abuse or you will be kicked out of staff
* Name:

Age *: 16

Availability *: 8 Hours

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I have michrophone but i dont have teamspeak , i can download TS after join staff.

A few words about you and your personality *: Well I love SCP and know alot of stuff about them. And I think that SCP is great and fun!

RP * Name: Nobody Important

* SteamID: STEAM_1:0:441787029

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: 1 week and my level is 22

What timezone are you from? GMT+3, Turkey

Vocal Section: I got permission from Snake to type this section.

You will need to go to the website: http://www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *: Well i am 16 years old and i am loving play "SCP" games and i loving listen music.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Alright if i need be honest i wanting to "uptade" server like add new SCPs (343 , 457 , 939 , 076...)

Why you and not someone else? *: I wanting to help server , server activity is realy good and i think this server need uptades , and my main goal is uptada server

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: My strenths : I have no mercy i can ban my friends to , i am realy serious. Weaknesses : I just have one Weaknesses i am laughing a lot sometimes.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I am moderator on Roblox SCPF and realy big group we have 80 k members.

What do you bring to the server *: I am bring new uptades , new SCPs , new guns , new jobs.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I will teleport to Paul Jackson and i will bring "Reporter" i ask somequestion if Paul Jackson realy fail RP i will warn him for RDM/Fail RP.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : If a admin in the game i will report him if not , i will report him on forum.

Additional comments: - Nothing...

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: two times banned for fail RP

Steam * Pablo_sexobar

(08-08-2017, 03:19 AM)Bram Elysium Wrote:
The application must be as Form.

* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected

* Name: Table Franswurth

Age *: 21

Availability *: 7 hours
Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yea i do and i also do have teamspeak

A few words about you and your personality *: i love when the serious rp is involved i can be funny i like to make peapole laugh and i am very experianced in gmod but not so much in spelling (that is just momentary doe) i also am not quick to judge and do not profile people based off race.

RP * Name: A Table

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107772770

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: i have been on this very server quite a while now abot a week i am lvl 40 and have Gold+ or something

What timezone are you from? GMT +1

Vocal SectionVocaroo

Presentation IRL *: Vocaroo

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Vocaroo

Why you and not someone else? *: Vocaroo

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Vocaroo

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Vocaroo

What do you bring to the server *: Vocaroo

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : Vocaroo

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Vocaroo

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0kjb1GkTPJG

Additional comments: -

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *:

Steam * Nickname:

Name: Julian Bikard
Availability: Im at the moment 6 hours per day on the server
Microphone, Teamspeak: I own both of them
RP Name: Ted(The Peanut)
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:196026300
How long you been on the Server: Im now level 31(78%)
Timezone: CEST(Germany, Munich)
Steam Nickname: EsPiNNt

Presentation: Im Julian i live in munich im 15 years old 

Motivation: i play often and alot on the server and see that some people are breakin rules and because im playing often i could tell them to not break rules 

Why you and not someone else: i play almost everyday on the server and i almost know every rule and i would actually do my work as Mod/Staff

Strengths/weaknesses: Strengths: im pretty good at english i know the rules/ Weaknesses: Im often alone in the facility wich means i dont see the rule breakers that often but if someone would tell me that someone is breakin the rules i would tp to him

Experience: I had my own Gmod and CS:GO server for a while with many players on it 

What do you bring to the server: Well im very friendly i know what the players want to do and i know some good events that we could do 

Report: i would tp me to them and ask what happened and if he really RDMT and FailRp i first ask staff if it is ok to warn him 
Abuse: i would tell him to stop but only if he isnt abusing against other Players who want to play normaly
(swiss gave me perm to write instead of using vocaroo)