• 19 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Application Template
* Name: Jay

Age *: 15

Availability *:I am at school Monday till Friday, and I have sports Saturday and Sundays. I will come on every time I am free and I will come on to the server most the time to help out.

I have a Mic

A few words about you and your personality *:
I am good at working with people and have patience for people, and respect for others.

RP * Name:ZEP

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:184611790

* "How long have you been on our server? about two or more Months*level*:Server level/XP 22, I am not sure if this is the kind of level your after.

What timezone are you from? Australia
Make your own thread please
just joking my dads cool, i don't know why I said that.
The application must be as Form.

* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected

* Name:
Łukasz Malec

Age *: 15

Availability *: 4

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *:
YES i have Microphone and teamspeak

A few words about you and your personality *:
I'm Łukasz. I'm good Moderator becouse if been Mod on SCP SERVER(i'm not now) and i want to 
Help too this server._________________________________________________________________

RP * Name:
KSIFU
* SteamID:
STEAM_1:1:208033253
* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level")
I'm playing on this server today and i have 15 level.
What timezone are you from?
(GMT+1)
Vocal Section:
Trap and Remix_______________________________________________________________________

Presentation IRL *:
Well i like playing on this server i like playing garry's mod i started like some days or one week ago. And it's fun.
Your motivation for becoming a staff member *:
Being a helping person
Why you and not someone else? *:
Because I think I'm good for this job
Your strengths / weaknesses * Your:
my strengths are being honest and helpful. but on the other hand, my weaknesses are nothing
Experience as a moderator or administrator *:
That's how I used to have a moderator on a server and I know how it feels to be helpful and what is stress.
What do you bring to the server *: Vocaroo

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? :
at first I would ask him why he did it and for what reason. Later if it turned out that it was true. I would give him a lecture and a kick or ban for a while
You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :
First I go to some admin, how it is online and I tell him to do something about it, but if there is no admin, then I kill him once and write on the chat why he does. Then he gives him a kick and I write to the higher administration.________________________________________________________

Additional comments: -
Nice server.
Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *:
I did not have any bans or anything because I play normally
Steam * Nickname:
[YT] Osuer! Key-Drop.pl
*: Essential
Poor grammar, posted in the template section. Correct your mistake by making a new thread here : Staff Applications

Best regards, Spycrab.
Best regards, Spycrab.
[Image: ofagev.jpg]
HACKER
[Image: giphy.gif]