• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matthew Vice: Moderator Application
Name *: Matthew 'DeathcLock' Vice

Age *: 18

Availability *: Way too much free time.

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 and Yes.
Number of bans/warnings*: It's hard to avoid warns in this server as a seventh year, I've had some in the past, not in the past few monthes.
The only one I got recently was yesterday and it was for using impedimenta to catch a student that was using speedavec around class.

A few words about you and your personality *: Well, I'm a roleplay addict, I have 5000 hours on gmod and the majority of that time is on roleplay. Mostly serious roleplay. I'm quite a leading person, my best skills in administration are leading other staff members and doing sits. 

RP * Name: Matthew Vice

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68845924

What is your level*: 32

What timezone are you from? *: Israel, if I'm not mistaken it's 3GMT

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vocal Section
Had my pass from Bram :3
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About you IRL *: I've been a gamer for 7 years, I live in israel, I love Motorcycles and buying more Razer Gear. I'm observative, I've been into psychology ever since I can remember myself, I consider myself an approachable person. 

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: My last time becoming a staff was about a year ago so I wanted to test up my admins skills. Also of course, I want to try to improve the community.

Why you and not someone else? *: Well, along with my experience as an admin and as roleplayer, im quite strict, in my own way and I'd love to cause a change to the server.

Your Strengths / Weaknesses *: 
Strengths: I'm a fast learner. I always listen, but I can also get humor, I am friendly and patient and I always help around with what I can.

Weaknesses: Well I have quite strong ADHD, which makes me quite hyperactive and sometimes impulsive, I'm very lazy, I hate paperwork and I can get mad when I see an admin doing his job incorrectly.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I was first an admin on gmod around 3 years ago the roles I've possessed are: Moderator, 2-3 times, Admin, 2-3 times, Superadmin 1-2 times, Community Manager once.

What do you bring to the server *: I'd love to make the server more serious, at least as much as I can. Serious RP is what I like the most in roleplay.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff?: It depends, really. If the person is a complete troll that tries to cause chaos and laugh, I'd give him the maximum penalty I could. 
Though if he just didnt know what he was doing wrong, or he's been in a complicated situation (we all know them) I'd let him off with a warn or a verbal warn.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation?: I have shadowplay so I would simply capture it and send it to one of the higher ranks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Steam * Nickname: DeathcLock

Additional Comments: Hope you'd consider letting me join, thanks in advance, DeathcLock.
Staff applications are closed

-Denied-
- Nathan Stone
  SuperAdmin HogwartsRP