• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leo's saff application
* Name: Daniel

Age *: (Recommended 15 years) : 17

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) :6-9 hours 

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: yes

A few words about you and your personality *: I'm a very friendly person I enjoy helping people that are new and enjoy

RP * Name: Leo Waters

* SteamID: suspect920n

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 24 "hours") : I do not know how much i've been playing the server but I am level 17.

What timezone are you from : eastern standard time

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: heard the server needed admins and wanted to help

Why you and not someone else? *: i spend allot of time on the server so why not right and i'm so cool right. just kidding sadly

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: my greatest strength is to make light of any situation my only weakness is fire please no fire
Experience as a moderator or administrator *:little experience

What do you bring to the server: i will bring joy and humor 

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? :i would talk with him and the victim to see both sides of the story
You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :i would contact a superior and deal with the problem as softly as possible

Additional comments:  fuck that took a long time

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *:zero

Steam * Nickname: suspect920n
Nice guy, good RP'er i think it would be a good addition to the team +1
[Image: 5a5.png]
+1 did not RP with him much but he's a cool guy never saw him actually violating a rule.
Great RP'er, overall good guy and always very active. A huge +1 for me.
That one KRP Mod.
Ser Robb Iron
"A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep" -Tywin Lannister.
I stay *neutral* hanging to a +1 for this one i almost never see u online but i will keep an eye on you and mabye my reply will change
[Image: giphy.gif]
-Vip+
-Hogwarts RP Admin
-Kingdom RP Moderator

-Ex KingdomRP Event Maker
-Ex KingdomRP Admin
ima giving this guy a plus +1 for great rp and being on the server almost everyday and never had any issues with him breaking rules or trolling
DENIED
Staff Applications are currently offline, you may re-apply if they are open again.
[Image: H2K8ECx.gif]