• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wank's unban appeal
Name of the admin that banned you: Jewsie Pinkman

Your RP name: Wank (I was allowed this name by an admin after I explained to him why I have it.)

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76329431

Reason for the Ban: Sexual RP | Staff Disrespect

Length of your Ban: Permanent 

Screen Message during your connection: Didn't think to get one.

explanations: I was roleplaying as a class D citizen when I was taken by a researcher and put into one of the test areas. When I entered the 'monster' was making a squishy sound through his mic with his tongue by the sounds of it. I responded by doing the same thing. Now this is when Jewsie comes in with noclip and tells me to stop the sexualRP. I respond by saying that it's not sexualRP and ask what kind of sex is he having? He takes this as staff disrespect so he pulls me out of RP and says WITHOUT WARNING "Okay I'm just going to perma ban you." He then puts me in a jail as I call for another admin to help me, believing Jewsie is abusing me. However before I can get help from another admin I'm permanently banned without getting any sort of warning.
Can someone comment on this? I'd really like to get back on the server.
1. You would not have gotten help by another Admin since they couldn't do anything since only 3 people are higher than me, the Senior Superadmin and the 2 owners, they were not on so you could bring it to the forum. 2. You began to say there was something wrong with my head or something I can't completely remember, though I forgot sadly to get Evidence, so it's probably gets accepted here, mostly because you were talking on mic so it's pretty hard..
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 1e82eaebcd75dd207f0f32aa4317535b.jpg]
I say something about your head and you permanently ban me? How long have you been on the internet exactly? Also, saying that I would not get any help from admins because you're higher than them is stupid. What? Your admins can't discuss a situation with you to find out if you may be doing something wrong? I think it was pretty stupid to ban me off the bat. I had been roleplaying on that server for a while that day and to be suddenly banned for a weak reason just annoys me. It makes me question as to how this server really finds it's upper management. I understand you were trying to make your server better by thinking it was a good idea to ban me. However you could have just said something and I would have apologised.
(08-13-2017, 01:20 AM)TwoChins Wrote: I say something about your head and you permanently ban me? How long have you been on the internet exactly? Also, saying that I would not get any help from admins because you're higher than them is stupid. What? Your admins can't discuss a situation with you to find out if you may be doing something wrong? I think it was pretty stupid to ban me off the bat. I had been roleplaying on that server for a while that day and to be suddenly banned for a weak reason just annoys me. It makes me question as to how this server really finds it's upper management. I understand you were trying to make your server better by thinking it was a good idea to ban me. However you could have just said something and I would have apologised.

There have been people banned for more serious reasons than you and they were unbanned. Your attitude doesn't seem to be helping your situation in the slightest as well. And on the note of calling another admin to come to your aid, I am sure they would have just assisted in getting you banned. At this point I am going to give -support.
Cheese Burger
After reading everyone's comments and seeing your attitude towards them...

I'm giving a -1. It's not good enough.
(Also, you could just connect back to the server and see the screen message.)
My in-game name is Onee-sama, but you can just call me Onii!

[Image: cab2247fbad923888cde610b4b2dea26.gif]
Accepted

Your attitude rn is shit and not working towards me though, it was probably pretty harsh to demote you mostly because I was bad mood, shouldn't be against the users still.

I am sorry and apologise for my actions..

[Image: 1e82eaebcd75dd207f0f32aa4317535b.jpg]
Not being funny but with the rpname wank ...... and squishy noises. Seems like you did the right thing jewsie.
true XD
Yea, im that guy.

Code:
local Brain = script.Parent
Brain:Explode()

Away