• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Severous Snapes Staff application [CityLifeRP]
* Name: Chris

Age *: (minimum 15 years) 13 and about 2 months till 14

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) about 4-6 hours 

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes i have both

A few words about you and your personality *: I am a mature person that likes to make new friends and have fun.

RP * Name: Chris Jackson

* SteamID: 
Code:
STEAM_0:0:91226726

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 24 "hours") I know i havent been in the server for 24 hours but since no one joins it i could help bring back the server and how hard could it be to learn all rules and stuff like that 

What timezone are you from? Greece

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *:IRL i am a 13 year old mature guy who is trying to find new friends. I am friendly to the ones that are friendly to me. And i try to make everyone have a fun time.

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *:Well l want to help into reviving the server as much as i can.
Why you and not someone else? *:Well i have experience as admin in this community and i know how everything works and how to take care of minges. 

Your strengths / weaknesses *: Strengths: I have experienced minges and how admin things work. Weaknesses: I do not like to get bullied at all but i would take action if that happened so no problem there really.
Experience as a moderator or administrator *:I have been an admin in the communitys HogwartsRP.

What do you bring to the server *:Well what i want to bring is players mostly and fun.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so, if you were a staff? : I would firstly see if there was evidence if there was i would tell him what he did wrong and give him a verbal warn and if he continues to do it i would warn and if he does it again another warn then if it happens AGAIN i would give him a 7 hour ban

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I would get evidence and report it to either the admin abuse section or to a ssa.

Additional comments: 

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: none

Steam * Nickname: Pentatron90

*: Essential
[Image: 344938990035664907.png?width=237&height=300] 
ACCEPTED
Come on the server and teamspeak for your rank
[Image: tumblr_mbj7o2UBKD1qfbwkto1_500.gif]
ill get there when i can Smile
[Image: 344938990035664907.png?width=237&height=300]