• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Application
* Name:Χαραλαμπος Μπαραζαντζιδης

Age *: 14

Availability *: 7-8

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes and yes.

A few words about you and your personality *: I am Harry, I live in Debtland (Greece) and i like Roleplaying Games Like Skyrim,Morrowind,Oblivion,Witcher 1,2,3 Etcetera.

RP * Name:Taril Valli Dark 

* SteamID:STEAM_0:1:60236232

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: Over 800 Hours, Level 50.

What timezone are you from? UTC/GMT:+3:00

Vocal SectionVocaroo if you can't do the Vocaroo ask permission to the senior for writing the Vocaroo part.

A few Things about you IRL *: I am Harry, I live in Greece as i said before i like roleplaying games, Especially the Witcher series, I have spent over 3 thousand hours into Gmod, most of them in Roleplay.

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: I left before, Seeing as the server got boring, A friend of mine made his own community so i decided to move on with him, I helped him with a friend of mine into building, We made a great base for our sub-faction and then he deleted it, I got pissed at him so i left that community and came back here.

Why you and not someone else? *: Past staff experience, I know the rules inside out.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Strenghts: Thick-Skin, Experience. Weaknesses: Being a Dick.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: On IG and on Other communities as higher or lower ranks.

What do you bring to the server *: Order, Fun, Strictness (If that's even a word)

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : Bring him and the one who reported him, Check the logs, hear both sides of the story, Ask for Proof, And according to all of that i'll give him the deserving punishment.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I'll screenshot and report him to a higher up.

Additional comments: Donno?

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I got 2 Warns right now the first one i don't know why and the second one was just pure bullshit.

Steam * Nickname: Carolus Rex
[Image: 5mw2NVWTRFaw3ESL-P00rA.png]
ACCEPTED
Welcome back to the Team!
Your ranks will be added on the Server!
If you have any further questions, contact me on the Forums or In-Game.
[Image: giphy.webp]